Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ignore the negativity.
    keep your mind focused on positive things.
    don't worry 'bout nothin' !!!
    everything gonna be OK

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    ignore the negativity.
    keep your mind focused on positive things.
    don't worry 'bout nothin' !!!
    everything gonna be OK
    what you have said is true wolfstrike.... If you keep focused on the future....keep your head down and steamroll ahead with YOUR plans and visions instead of what everyone else is telling you...... you will be just fine.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Where can you get health insurance for 1300 bucks a year?

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    I find it all extremely disturbing and more than likely all true but luckily IMO BamBam and his health plan is going to be repealed when Romney gets in office in January. I just hope Romney really believes mandatory nationalized healthcare is a terrible idea, which I believe he does.
    Takes a lot more votes then simple 50% majority to repeal something.

Not a chance in He!! it will ever be repealed regardless of who is president.

And certainly not by Mitty since he has about the same chance as Obamacare being repealed as becoming President.

0% chance. Well maybe 5%.

Just to update you: It has been tried over 30 times to repeal it so far.

Its never going to happen.

we've been told the supreme court is the last line of defense but that's false, according to James Madison, the President is the last line defense.

the $1300 is not the cost of health insurance.
    the $1300 is the estimated tax penalty that people like me who won't buy insurance will have to pay.
    the real numbers will be higher. (13 is symbolic)

the few years i had health insurace i paid less than 100 per month, a long time ago

And why don't you want health insurance

I also think that penalty is twice as much as it actually will be in 2016. "penalties of $95 in 2014 that will climb to $625 in 2016 for an individual"
    Always here

[QUOTE=energy star;14396601]And why don't you want health insurance

QUOTE]

for the same reason you're not a member of a monthly mail-order fruits and vegetables club

I can survive here on earth with out eating an apple a day, but you....once sick, and having no medical insurance may pass. Who you wanna be? Also, the I think the totals you state for the "penalty" are inflated
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I can survive here on earth with out eating an apple a day, but you....once sick, and having no medical insurance may pass. Who you wanna be? Also, the I think the totals you state for the "penalty" are inflated
    They are, and unfortunately this penalty is only for the middle class and up. If you make less than 27k a year the penalty will be waived.

I know. Thanks...
    Always here

Someone really needs to get the word out about the flaw in Rmoney's plan. He has stated that no one will die due to lack of health care due to emergency room availability to those that can't afford a doctor otherwise. While it is true most emergency rooms will admit anyone regardless of ability to pay the problem comes in when the bill comes due and the indigent funds for the particular hospital are depleted. They send you a bill that if ignored will eventually go to collections which remains on your credit report for 7 years. So a temporary setback such as unemployment becomes a 7 year burden.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Someone really needs to get the word out about the flaw in Rmoney's plan. He has stated that no one will die due to lack of health care due to emergency room availability to those that can't afford a doctor otherwise. While it is true most emergency rooms will admit anyone regardless of ability to pay the problem comes in when the bill comes due and the indigent funds for the particular hospital are depleted. They send you a bill that if ignored will eventually go to collections which remains on your credit report for 7 years. So a temporary setback such as unemployment becomes a 7 year burden.
    Being put on a list and expiring before your up is better than having it go on your credit?
    Rational thinking from the left.
    Besides, thought you liberals didn't care about DEBT!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Being put on a list and expiring before your up is better than having it go on your credit?
    Rational thinking from the left.
    Besides, thought you liberals didn't care about DEBT!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    What are you talking about?
    Palin's death panel BS?
    Doesn't matter what ANY political view thinks about the matter the fact remains that Rmoney's plan will put people at a severe disadvantage if they have even a minor setback. With more employers checking credit scores this becomes even more important.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast