Thread: Trane Intelipak

Post Likes
    I was just wondering if anyone had any lit. they could e-mail me. Not that I'm working on one, but I'd like to try to get familiar with the Intelipak, and figure out why everyone keeps telling me that they are rocket science.
    UA LOCAL 614...WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Always remember, those who hate you don't win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself. -Richard Nixon-

Post Likes

Post Likes
    To me, they don't seem to be much more (or less) complicated than other hvac units. From what I've seen they are very reliable as long as regular maintenance is done. I have some manuals, but they are all in paper form. If you need anything specific, I could try to scan a few pages. If you need entire manuals, etc. you can probably order them from Trane if you find the part number.

Post Likes
    Very much appreciated. Many thanks.

Always remember, those who hate you don't win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself. -Richard Nixon-

Post Likes
    How complicated this rooftop is depends on the options and the type of Hvac system it is. For example you could have a VAV system with Mechcanical cooling/economizer and electric reheat. Doing things like morning warmup, mechcanical cooling and free cooling if the discharge air gets too low then supply air tempering with two stages of fire. this can be controlled by a single T stat for through a trane bas system that averages the sum of many room sensors. you could also reset the discharge air setpoint based on OAT or return temp.

My point is from a contols stand point it can be alot to think about. other wise its just two fans with vfds, a few scroll compressors, an evap/cond coil and some piping oh and some filers, economiizer, burner section, cond fans, contactors and relays to control it all. I might have left a few things out.

Post Likes
    I have the programming and troubleshooting guide in a pdf file but it wont let me attach it to this page. As far as working with it I t is very simple once you navigate through the software a coupple times. Send me your email address.

Post Likes
    its bdclark2@charter.net...thanx Mike

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in