Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    They are both lying and incompetant. Now we have 4 dead Americans. Beef up security, in Libya, on 9\11? Nobody told us??????WTF???? That ain't worth shiite. This bunch doesn't give a damn about this country, and it shows.
    Who are you stating aside from Obama is lying?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    ...........God help that heathen cultist romney and his pet athiest attack dog ryan when the shtf.....
    Where do you come up with this **** corny. Especially about "heathen" Romney and "athiest (sp)" Ryan? Sounds like you are a volunteer spokesperson for "moveon.org" or some radical leftest hate/smear group. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Where do you come up with this **** corny. Especially about "heathen" Romney and "athiest (sp)" Ryan? Sounds like you are a volunteer spokesperson for "moveon.org" or some radical leftest hate/smear group. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn, he is trying to goad you into anger so you will respond without thinking. Corny does not have political views (he probably does not know the right from the left, even his hands... )... he only has counter-punches.

GA's view; I personally do NOT believe BHO and Biden did not know... regardless I do agree with BHO, the buck stops with POTUS. BHO should have had someone competent enough to handle the situation, handling it. The fact 4 Americans (and one really GOOD up and coming ambassador) were killed, says the person handling it was incompetent. There is always the question as to whether Ambassador Stephens was potentially a political liability or Stephens knew of a skeleton in BHO's closet... and had to be silenced. Remember that 43 people had mysterious deadly accidents during the Clinton 8 years... whoops.

In my 60 years (well next week it will be 60 years), I have observed all the Potus' I have voted for, blow things... and they all have good excuses. So to rate a candidate on whether they blew one or two issues over 4 years is not really a good yardstick to measure with. Rather IMO: rate a candidate by what they believe in their heart (flip-floppers need not apply). Folks tend to act on what they believe... so voting for someone that believes similar to you will get more stuff done similar to what you would do. This is, BTW, the basis of a representative govt, what the constitution says the USA is. Democracy is NOT a good form of govt. A simple example: 3 wolves and 2 chickens voting for what will be for dinner... Fine if you are a wolf... not so good if you are the chicken. America cannot afford to be a simple-majority rule country... that means 49% of the country gets screwed. Rather, we need to go back to what the founding fathers had in mind... a level playing field where everyone gets the came chance to make the best of their lives. And the govts major and mostly ONLY job is to guarantee that level playing field is not biased for or against anyone.

Now someone tell me what would be wrong with that system: Govt guarantees equal opportunity, and leaves folks to their own ability to take care of themselves.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Now someone tell me what would be wrong with that system: Govt guarantees equal opportunity, and leaves folks to their own ability to take care of themselves.

Tooooooooo late, on one side the poor won't sit still for it, and on the other, the super wealthy corps won't let it happen.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-After-Attack

This is proof Obama was covering up the attacks and he lied to the public for two weeks. He ought to be run out of town.

He knew Benghazi was the hottest place on the planet, which would warrant not just ordinary security, not just better security but top level combat troop level security with very close communications about what to say and do in hourly briefings with the US State Dept. Nothing would be said of done without the knowledge and approval of the Obama Admin. so as not to place themselves into a situation that could escalate into an international incident, hostage situation, incite a riot, etc. This is walking on egg shell stuff. Watch the movie "Rules of Engagement" then ask yourself if we should not have had:
    -strict rules for approved locations only such as a fortified embassy
    -fortification of said facility with recording video surveillance live feed to Washington, armed specially trained US troops, interior defense lines, a safe bunker, secure communications, etc.
    -communication with local populace for intelligence that could warn of an impending riot, demonstration, or other event that could escalate into armed conflict and a protocol for processing such intelligence
    -an egress plan from ANY physical location. How can we extract our people without getting into another Blackhawk Down situation?
    -have an on-station reaction force for any armed attacks against our embassies in any hotbed region. That is why we have a Navy and bases in foreign lands. Have fixed and rotary wing aircraft that can deliver precise munitions to protect and cover our people. Use drones overhead for long term high quality visual and sensory surveillance with the possibility of drone ground attack, too. Have units of specially trained assault troops ready to react to hostile incursions. These troops are well trained in when and how to resist with less than lethal force, the politics of any intervention by our armed troops, and strict rules of engagement to minimize the chance of an international incident.
    -comprehensive and close monitoring of ALL intelligence that would suggest an attack is forthcoming so we could alert our people and prepare

Having said all this, I think our government can and should think of these issues, too. Since they weren't done, my only conclusion is they were omitted BY DESIGN. I sincerely think the Obama Admin. left the Ambassador and staff dangling like a sacrificial lamb to entice an attack so he would have an incident to respond to right at the election that would escalate into an international crisis where he could declare martial law and complete his coup d' etat of the US in spite of election returns. Things progressed faster than he wanted so he had to scramble and come up with a cover story. He realized that to admit Al Quaida still being active would go against the lies he was spewing out would look bad so he simply denied the truth as long as he could. He got caught, just as Nixon did. Now, we must pressure him to be honorable like Nixon and do what's best for the republic and resign. He won't because he doesn't have an ounce of honor in him or any of his administration but that's how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post

Tooooooooo late, on one side the poor won't sit still for it, and on the other, the super wealthy corps won't let it happen.
    The country still belongs to the voters... if they are smart enough to vote correctly. I seriously wonder about that intelligence though.

Side note: Ga (John) has been saying 'In my almost 60 years..." recently... Well yesterday it was official... It is 'In my 60 years..." now. Took the day off and went to the N GA mountains... visited a place called Brasstown Bald... the highest point in GA.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fs...ion%2520Center

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=...=1920&bih=1098

Or just google brasstown bald

The view from the top of the mountain is nothing short of spectacular! The temp was 60, clear, no wind, and my face is red from the sun. Nice day off... just do not like the age associated with it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-After-Attack

This is proof Obama was covering up the attacks and he lied to the public for two weeks. He ought to be run out of town.

He knew Benghazi was the hottest place on the planet, which would warrant not just ordinary security, not just better security but top level combat troop level security with very close communications about what to say and do in hourly briefings with the US State Dept. Nothing would be said of done without the knowledge and approval of the Obama Admin. so as not to place themselves into a situation that could escalate into an international incident, hostage situation, incite a riot, etc. This is walking on egg shell stuff. Watch the movie "Rules of Engagement" then ask yourself if we should not have had:
    -strict rules for approved locations only such as a fortified embassy
    -fortification of said facility with recording video surveillance live feed to Washington, armed specially trained US troops, interior defense lines, a safe bunker, secure communications, etc.
    -communication with local populace for intelligence that could warn of an impending riot, demonstration, or other event that could escalate into armed conflict and a protocol for processing such intelligence
    -an egress plan from ANY physical location. How can we extract our people without getting into another Blackhawk Down situation?
    -have an on-station reaction force for any armed attacks against our embassies in any hotbed region. That is why we have a Navy and bases in foreign lands. Have fixed and rotary wing aircraft that can deliver precise munitions to protect and cover our people. Use drones overhead for long term high quality visual and sensory surveillance with the possibility of drone ground attack, too. Have units of specially trained assault troops ready to react to hostile incursions. These troops are well trained in when and how to resist with less than lethal force, the politics of any intervention by our armed troops, and strict rules of engagement to minimize the chance of an international incident.
    -comprehensive and close monitoring of ALL intelligence that would suggest an attack is forthcoming so we could alert our people and prepare

Having said all this, I think our government can and should think of these issues, too. Since they weren't done, my only conclusion is they were omitted BY DESIGN. I sincerely think the Obama Admin. left the Ambassador and staff dangling like a sacrificial lamb to entice an attack so he would have an incident to respond to right at the election that would escalate into an international crisis where he could declare martial law and complete his coup d' etat of the US in spite of election returns. Things progressed faster than he wanted so he had to scramble and come up with a cover story. He realized that to admit Al Quaida still being active would go against the lies he was spewing out would look bad so he simply denied the truth as long as he could. He got caught, just as Nixon did. Now, we must pressure him to be honorable like Nixon and do what's best for the republic and resign. He won't because he doesn't have an ounce of honor in him or any of his administration but that's how I see it.
    Yeah, I heard Neil Boortz talking about that this morning... wondered how much googling I would have to do to prove it... THX Hearth, you got it up quickly.
    Another thought I have been wondering about: This Stephens guy... I wonder if he had some dirt on BHO... and had to be silenced? Would not be the first, nor the last time this happened (polecat arranged the death of someone who could blow their charade). And both sides of the isle are guilty of this one.

Bottom line is though... folks on BHO's dole list will vote the country (and their existence) into the ground because of their stubborn rebellious attitude.
    We need another 30's style depression to teach these folks to work or starve... and it may happen if their guy gets another 4 years.

Besides... that would be good for the gene pool... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Happy 60th Birthday!...hope you enjoy many many more.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Yeah Happy B day there GA. Enjoy the next few years before senility sets in.

Just kidding.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yeah Happy B day there GA. Enjoy the next few years before senility sets in.

Just kidding.
    What do ya mean before... I already have 'part-seimers'... multiple times a day I forget where the tool is/was or what I went to the van for...

OTOH: age is relative. I know guys with less years than I have... who already have one foot in the grave and are flirting with a banana peel under the other... and guys who can work me in the ground and are years older than I am.

Plan to work until 70... then retire. Plan to get a modest size cut-away van chassis motor home and tour N America until I cannot travel anymore... then come home and sit on the porch until they come to get me... OR... I could go verbally cuss out BHO and end it all there... <grin> But then MJCO would have the last word... and I am NOT gonna allow that to happen. LOL
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Well the way I see it. They had a live video feed of what was happening, and this is the sort of thing when it is happening the President is immediately notified. This happens even if he is asleep, in the crapper or whatever. Because an attack on a Embassy or Consulate is an Act of War. The thing is There are "Quick Response Units" stationed all over the world for just such situations, from the news I've heard they had one such unit that could have been at that Consulate in 1-2 hours, the attack lasted for 6-7 hours.

So the big questions that should be asked right now.

Why wasn't the "Quick ResponseTeam" not deployed? If they had been, its possible those lives could have been saved.
    If that Quick Response Team was ready to go, who gave the order for them to not deploy? and why?
    When you do a job, Always make it easier for the next guy, because you may be the next guy working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPaladin View Post
    Well the way I see it. They had a live video feed of what was happening, and this is the sort of thing when it is happening the President is immediately notified. This happens even if he is asleep, in the crapper or whatever. Because an attack on a Embassy or Consulate is an Act of War. The thing is There are "Quick Response Units" stationed all over the world for just such situations, from the news I've heard they had one such unit that could have been at that Consulate in 1-2 hours, the attack lasted for 6-7 hours.

So the big questions that should be asked right now.

Why wasn't the "Quick ResponseTeam" not deployed? If they had been, its possible those lives could have been saved.
    If that Quick Response Team was ready to go, who gave the order for them to not deploy? and why?
    This is one reason I asked the question: Did Ambassador Stephens know something BHO wanted silenced?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What do ya mean before... I already have 'part-seimers'... multiple times a day I forget where the tool is/was or what I went to the van for...
    I often suffer from CRS disease myself. Can't remember Sheet.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast