Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm not "what-iffing" the situation or the response, corny, I'm questioning why people are even now insisting that an attack on an American embassy on 9/11 can even remotely be attributed to some anti-Muslim video on YouTube. It didn't then nor does it now or will it ever make sense!

And there is a difference between an anti-Muslim cartoon published in a major newspaper and a video put on YouTube: everyone reads a newspaper but no one goes on YouTube - home to millions of videos, BTW - and somehow innocently stumbles upon an inflammatory piece.

This event was planned and it was obvious it was planned from the moment it happened. No one brings assault weapons and tactics to a protest - it just doesn't happen. And all this administration does is respond by apologizing for the Bill of Rights, essentially. (In case you don't get it, what I mean is he apologized for us having written in our Constitution the freedom of speech)
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Maybe bams will come out after he leaves office and accept part of the blame....

I cant find where Bush ever took part of the blame for his negligence which allowed 9-11 to happen..... but Im sure he waited till he was out of office to do it.

As for the attack..... protester outside the embassy protesting that movie..... sorta looks to me like the intial motive for the attack was the film..... but a day or two later the admin was saying that they thought it was a planned attack by terrorists.....

Looks to me like they just didnt know at first and were placing blame on the most obvious reason.....

anyhow.... just a couple of more weeks for america to decide.... God help that heathen cultist romney and his pet athiest attack dog ryan when the shtf.....
    President W Bush did not take blame for "his" part of the reason for the attacks of 9-11 because he took no part in it directly. What President W Bush did do is take responsibility for the failures that allowed the attacks to occur because he was at that time the president. Obama does not take responsibility for anything unless there is something positive in an event, in which case Obama takes full credit for whether he had anything to do with it or not.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

My apologies ed....

I was responding to you and robo kook ....I hope that one doesnt get me in trouble....... in the same post.

Again....my most sincere apologies.

As for the mob..... cartoons in newspapers have set those devils off before....all around the globe.

an obscure you tube video....... probably promoted on you tube so that muslims would see it......

anyhow.... embassy attacked....guy raped and killed..... we now know that we need more security...

You just cant "what if" these situations.....

How much security is enough ??? a squad, platoon, battalion ???

What if there had been more than enough security for the embassy but the terrorists had enough rockets to still do the damage they did ???

I bet when that emabssy official who got raped and killed saw the end coming he probably thought it was over a dumb movie....... they were the ones....the embassy....that was sending out the message that they did not agree with the movie..... Im sure everyone in that compound....just like everyone here in the USA thought that the killings were related to that movie.......till the government popped up and said otherwise.

By the way.... Romney believed it..... Im sure Ryan did too.... I wonder if there is anyone out there we could get to take Romneys place that didnt believe the movie was responsible.....at least till monday when the government started sending out info that they believe it was a planned terrorist attack.
    RoBokook is cute....kissing Ed's behind is pathetic....claiming that the Obama administration couldn't have predicted that an American Embassy in an Islamic country in the midst of civil war asking for more security on the anniversary of the 9-11 attacks is way beyond pathetic.

I don't get the sense that you want Obama to remain as president, so why are you being such a jerk about the only shot Americans have to dethrone the fascist blamer in chief?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    It seems to me that we were hearing that Obama was not attending the weekly intel meetings at the White House. Perhaps he and Joe would know what is going on if they were doing their jobs instead of playing golf.

They are either lying or are incompetent. Given all the varying answers from Obama and his staff I can only conclude both are true. Given Biden's inability to listen to his debate opponent I would guess if he had been informed of the ambassador's request for more security he was not listening.
    Forget about Joe he just drives the golf cart around. Lets substitute Joe with Robert Wolf,Obama's favorite banker and President(for now) at UBS of America who just had his press releases revoked. The mega bundler and the biggest tax fraud case with UBS,Geneva.

Obama looking out for the little guy,to make sure everyone gets a fair shake,no matter how much it costs.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    RoBokook is cute....kissing Ed's behind is pathetic....claiming that the Obama administration couldn't have predicted that an American Embassy in an Islamic country in the midst of civil war asking for more security on the anniversary of the 9-11 attacks is way beyond pathetic.

I don't get the sense that you want Obama to remain as president, so why are you being such a jerk about the only shot Americans have to dethrone the fascist blamer in chief?
    Robo... let me splain something to you.....and glenn and the rest of you.

I wouldnt vote for Obama...... hes a ******* ******.
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Robo... let me splain something to you.....and glenn and the rest of you.

That's all that matters. Continue ranting.

How much security is enough ??? a squad, platoon, battalion ???
    I say any of the above would have been a huge improvement.

Robo... let me splain something to you.....an
    d glenn and the rest of you.

Well then start knocking Obama and not the good guy Romney. Gees. Thank you very much

Lets see...... Bams looks like that monkey from the kids books... his name is george or something......

geordi... I forget.... but I think he sometimes wears a ball cap.

Obama put his feet on the desk a few years ago..... how outrageous...........lol

Hes a usurper.... usurping us into a great big hole in the ground.

I heard his momma always called him her little kenyan prince...... but in the 90s began referring to him as her son, formerly called little kenyan prince.

They are both lying and incompetant. Now we have 4 dead Americans. Beef up security, in Libya, on 9\11? Nobody told us??????WTF???? That ain't worth shiite. This bunch doesn't give a damn about this country, and it shows.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast