Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Romneys job plan

Sensata, freeport illinois google it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy you may want to read this also

Baaaah

While many of us can look at outfits like Bain and call them names and talk about how they are selling out america......

The truth is that they are making a profit for their shareholders and thats what really matters. They are a business and their first goal must be to make a profit..... to keep the company going and to satisfy the shareholders.

Id say each and every one of us who has some money invested have some financial chinese vulture capitalist outsourcing related skeletons in our closet.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Sensata worker Joanne Pennison summed the issue very simply when Ed asked Joanne what she would ask Mitt Romney, “Why is he going around telling the nation that he’s going to stand up to China, when a company he helped create and he still profits off of is sending my job to China?”
    Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Hmmm.
    http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ric...se-investments

Obama and rommney both have chineese investments.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ric...se-investments

Obama and rommney both have chineese investments.
    I'm not opposed to investments in China. Like the report said its nearly impossible to not invest in a company that doesn't have an investment in China.

What I find troubling is that Bain decided to close a plant at this time and ship jobs overseas. Just weeks before the election.
    Either someone at Bain is a moron or they are wanting Obama to get re-elected.

It brings into question how Romney plans to stand up to China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUS-Qh2XOY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_64UzVn7E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As usual, the details are where the meat of a discussion is:

China intentionally keeps its currency value low (they manipulate the currency markets), to have a competitive advantage in pricing over most of the rest of the world. What Romney wants to do (and I agree) is to force China to 'float' their currency (float means allow the free market system to determine the value of the currency). Take away the deceitfully manipulated low currency exchange rate China enjoys... and some products will be cheaper to make in the USA...

Personally, I have wondered for a couple of years why BHO has not done this? Anyone know why BHO has not gotten tough on China??? maybe because BHO is not as American as he wants folks to think?

Back on currency markets; Just imagine... the free markets WILL work, if we only make everyone play by the same rules. How does the USA do this? Simple; figure out how much advantage China has from their lowered currency, and charge a tariff on imported goods from China around that same %. Problem is... this means things we buy that come from China... will cost more (regardless of whether they come from China or are made in the USA). What will happen is price inflation... which will lead to wage inflation... which will lead to stagflation... which will lead to higher interest rates to cool off the economy... which will be another recession.

Regardless of who is in the WH or for that matter who is in control of Congress... this scenario of price inflation, wage inflation, stagflation, higher interest rates, and another recession... WILL happen.

Oh, one more thing... higher interest rates will hit housing HARD... so there will be another housing crunch. Lots of time yet to buy rentals or to buy your dream house in foreclosure.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I'm not opposed to investments in China. Like the report said its nearly impossible to not invest in a company that doesn't have an investment in China.

What I find troubling is that Bain decided to close a plant at this time and ship jobs overseas. Just weeks before the election.
    Either someone at Bain is a moron or they are wanting Obama to get re-elected.

It brings into question how Romney plans to stand up to China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUS...e_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_6...e_gdata_player
    Sounds like a Cain decision to me and not a Bain decision....... wonder if Hermo is working for Bain now.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I see we have another extreme leftest on the site to annoy us with rhetorical jibberish.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As usual, the details are where the meat of a discussion is:

China intentionally keeps its currency value low (they manipulate the currency markets), to have a competitive advantage in pricing over most of the rest of the world. What Romney wants to do (and I agree) is to force China to 'float' their currency (float means allow the free market system to determine the value of the currency). Take away the deceitfully manipulated low currency exchange rate China enjoys... and some products will be cheaper to make in the USA...

Personally, I have wondered for a couple of years why BHO has not done this? Anyone know why BHO has not gotten tough on China??? maybe because BHO is not as American as he wants folks to think?

Back on currency markets; Just imagine... the free markets WILL work, if we only make everyone play by the same rules. How does the USA do this? Simple; figure out how much advantage China has from their lowered currency, and charge a tariff on imported goods from China around that same %. Problem is... this means things we buy that come from China... will cost more (regardless of whether they come from China or are made in the USA). What will happen is price inflation... which will lead to wage inflation... which will lead to stagflation... which will lead to higher interest rates to cool off the economy... which will be another recession.

Regardless of who is in the WH or for that matter who is in control of Congress... this scenario of price inflation, wage inflation, stagflation, higher interest rates, and another recession... WILL happen.

Oh, one more thing... higher interest rates will hit housing HARD... so there will be another housing crunch. Lots of time yet to buy rentals or to buy your dream house in foreclosure.
    Why has Obama not got tough on China? Same reason Romney will not. You owe them a ton of money and you know how they say the piper gets to call the tune. You are already chipping away at the difference by printing more, doubt China is happy about getting paid back in devalued dollars.

So you answered your question, getting tough on the currency issue will cause inflation and another recession. Which President will want to hang that on his wall of achievements? Might even be called not very American of him.

Any way that you cut it restructuring the American economy is needed to get the country healthy again. And that will hurt a lot of people along with making others rich.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

China owes the U.S. as much money as we owe China, so there is no real moral rationale for our letting China keep stacking the deck when it comes to trade. Eventually, either China or the U.S. will get fed up with the other and all hell will break loose. So be prepared, Canadians. When the U.S. catches cold, everyone else will start sneezing.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Since we are the subject of China. Have you read this?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=17485209

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast