someone is telling out politicians what they can talk about and what they can't.
1) Now we just found out that unemployment numbers are manipulated by a state that refused to submit their statistics.
there is a whole state of unemployed people who are being swept under the rug for this election.
why doesn't Romney or Ryan talk about this?
2) Everything on our shelves is made in China, how is it that there is no mention of this in a presidential debate?
3) The immigration topic has disappeared.
what happened was...
conspirators started flooding immigrants into the country.
people who supported U.S. law and who disagreed were called "racist", then as people voted politicians to stop the onslaught, the politicians simply ignored the public.
now that 25% of the country is Hispanic, they are saying you have to support illegal immigration or you will lose votes.
the other 3/4ths of the country is probably still pissed off enough that an anti-immigration policy would still win support,
...but now the topic is forbidden.
it's tragic that conspirators could do this to a nation.
4) How is it that the Health Care Bill , the biggest legal atrocity of our time that will tax every working American, only receives a brief mention in a presidential debate?
Why do the Republicans allow the Democrats to claim they are helping the "middle class" , when the health care bill is the largest tax in the nation's history, ...on the middle class?
5) Why are Republicans ignoring the fact that Obama wants to raise the age of Social Security and allowing him to win support from people who don't listen very well?