Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: knee pain

I spoke too soon while unloading car I missed stepped right knee out again I'm screwed and crippled,left knee will have to carry me now, I need recommendation for a/c service in ft Walton,asap

Wink Hvacnc

Years ago when I used to install units, I would use styrofoam that heat strips came with for trane units. Used styrofoam to kneel down and install heat strips and wire. Boss looked at me like I was crazy the first few times he saw me use it. Then guess what....... He started to use styrofoam to kneel down and wire up unit if he was with us on job.

When I was in school, my teacher said the same thing about getting knee pads. First thing I bought was knee pads. My knees are already a little rough from a few sports injuries when I was young, so I try to keep them happy.

My boss looked at me like I was crazy cause I wanted the pants with the built in knee pads. Nothing like carrying up the Garden pad on the roof stand up wind takes it LOL. My knees pop already from the years of changing 18wheeler tires.

Lol. Freaking wind...

very true well stated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12