Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yes, but the name calling does need to come to end. It did get reported but not by Netsalt. I think he handled it quite well.
    I have no problem with not bothering with those who are that whiney. It's not like we are ever going to understand one another anyway.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yes, but the name calling does need to come to end. It did get reported but not by Netsalt. I think he handled it quite well.
    Hmmm... third party reporting of infractions... Sounds like a liberal tactic to avoid having to read the hard truth... what will those childish liberals come up with now...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Hmmm... third party reporting of infractions... Sounds like a liberal tactic to avoid having to read the hard truth... what will those childish liberals come up with now...
    Of course it's a whiney leftist tactic. The very same posters who whine about name calling are the very ones who constantly call others names without getting as much attention because the more conservative posters here are not so whiney as to stir up trouble by reporting leftist namecalling.

Just like everything else in life, leftists just have to suck the fun and comraderie out of every aspect of life. The only way leftists want laughter is when it is someone like Joe Biden laughing like a clown fool during what is supposed to be a respectful debate. The hypocrisy is always at it's peak when leftists fein being offended.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Just my here...

Seems there is a similar trait among the libs... a sense of self absorption. They seem to behave as though everything is about them... and if they just irritate everyone else enough... they will get their own way. Kinda like they are entitled to having the world delivered to them on a platter... Spoiled child is what I think of them.
    Reminds me of my EX... For her sake I hope she has grown up over the last 20+ years since we parted ways... however I have never in my life seen a more spoiled child in an adult body.

What I would LOVE to see is a decade long DEPRESSION, where just having enough to eat was really HARD work... and the govt was totally BROKE, so NO handouts at all. We would see two things:
    One: the demise of liberal thinking, and
    Two: a real cleansing of the gene pool...

Grin to both...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

In all the years I have been on this site, I have never reported anyone for anything. What the hell is wrong with people these days?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I reported that Robo. I found the term offensive and thought it should be removed. Just to keep it PG rated here. You know I have posted worse. I just thought the term should be removed from the thread. I know that is not an actual cuss-word, but I refer back to the PG rating. I never suggested there be any trouble over it at any point, I am just trying to help keep the forum PG rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I reported that Robo. I found the term offensive and thought it should be removed. Just to keep it PG rated here. You know I have posted worse. I just thought the term should be removed from the thread. I know that is not an actual cuss-word, but I refer back to the PG rating. I never suggested there be any trouble over it at any point, I am just trying to help keep the forum PG rated.
    Thanks for clearing things up.

I am sure they all thought it was....... well.....lets just say some "liberal" on this forum.

oops

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Of course it's a whiney leftist tactic. The very same posters who whine about name calling are the very ones who constantly call others names without getting as much attention because the more conservative posters here are not so whiney as to stir up trouble by reporting leftist namecalling.

Just like everything else in life, leftists just have to suck the fun and comraderie out of every aspect of life. The only way leftists want laughter is when it is someone like Joe Biden laughing like a clown fool during what is supposed to be a respectful debate. The hypocrisy is always at it's peak when leftists fein being offended.

Open mouth insert foot.

Wrong again.

Just my here...

Seems there is a similar trait among the libs... a sense of self absorption. They seem to behave as though everything is about them... and if they just irritate everyone else enough... they will get their own way. Kinda like they are entitled to having the world delivered to them on a platter... Spoiled child is what I think of them.
    Reminds me of my EX... For her sake I hope she has grown up over the last 20+ years since we parted ways... however I have never in my life seen a more spoiled child in an adult body.

What I would LOVE to see is a decade long DEPRESSION, where just having enough to eat was really HARD work... and the govt was totally BROKE, so NO handouts at all. We would see two things:
    One: the demise of liberal thinking, and
    Two: a real cleansing of the gene pool...

Grin to both...
    So there is not a Mrs. Ga-hvac-tech?

Who would have thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    In all the years I have been on this site, I have never reported anyone for anything. What the hell is wrong with people these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The only thing(s) I have reported were things which could potentially be between R and XXX rated... that is just not good for the site.

G rated... really... LOL
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Thanks for clearing things up.

I am sure they all thought it was....... well.....lets just say some "liberal" on this forum.
    Thank you MC for your thoughtful reply.

My understanding is... anyone can report a post. It could be an advertiser/sponsor executive. or a 12 year old reader, or a person with an whiny agenda, or a random idiot. I don't think ARP attracts many sponsor executives or 12 year olds, but it is far better than one of us report a post than them. That does not mean that we need to try to get each other in trouble, quite the opposite, we need to help each other 'police' ourselves and keep the conversations civil. ARP is an expendable forum, I love it and do not want it to go bye-bye. I may be wrong, that is just my understanding.

It is kinda funny though, libbies caught the heat for being 'crybabies' and reporting a post.

I will retire from being an ARPC member anytime there is any consensus that I should. I am just another poster here, voluntary position, and I can report posts whether I am an ARPC member or not. I like you guys, not all of your ideas, but I generally enjoy the forum.

Back on topic:
    Joe Biden should be horse-whipped and set in stocks in the public square.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

The only thing(s) I have reported were things which could potentially be between R and XXX rated... that is just not good for the site.

G rated... really... LOL
    I said PG, not G. WTF?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast