Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    LOL! You are whining and complaining that you don't whine and complain......
    Typical Robo. 67,428 posts and counting and not once has he ever been WRONG.

Well at least according to him.

Robo, you should contact Guinness.

Could be a world record.

Didn't think you would MAN UP.

Guess you don't know when its appropriate to shutup.

Must not be your strong suit.

Go ahead keep yaking. It only makes you look worse.

If thats possible.

Conservatives believe in order, liberals believe that laws are for them to control others with.
    So your saying that many here that claim to be conservative are not?

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Typical Robo. 67,428 posts and counting and not once has he ever been WRONG.

Well at least according to him.

Robo, you should contact Guinness.

Could be a world record.

Didn't think you would MAN UP.

Guess you don't know when its appropriate to shutup.

Must not be your strong suit.

Go ahead keep yaking. It only makes you look worse.

If thats possible.
    Geeze...you're still whining....

I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So your saying that many here that claim to be conservative are not?
    Not for me to judge. I do know that there are many here who claim that I am conservative when I am not in all things.

Not for me to judge. I do know that there are many here who claim that I am conservative when I am not in all things.

But certainly can not see that in others.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Back to the OP.

Biden needs to be biatch slapped for all the lies he told during the debate.
    We — this is a president who's gone out and done everything he as said he was going to do.
    Obama hasn't done everything he said he was going to do. Gitmo is still open.

Let's all calm down a little bit here. Iran is more isolated today than when we took office. It was on the ascendancy when we took office. It is totally isolated.
    Not only is Iran trading with China, they are also trading with Israel. $2 billion annually.

And by the way, they talk about this Great Recession if it fell out of the sky, like, oh my goodness, where did it come from? It came from this man voting to put two wars in a credit card, to at the same time put a prescription drug benefit on the credit card, a trillion- dollar tax cut for a — very wealthy. I was there. I voted against him. I said, no, we can't afford that. And now all of a sudden these guys are so seized with a concern about the debt that they created
    Biden did vote for BOTH wars. And so did many Democrats. Both sides of the aisle helped create the debt. Not just Republicans. Democrats are not blameless in the mounting debt.

I got more but I gotta go.

Well you certainly aren't when it comes to social issues like drugs and sins of the flesh and I believe abortion for openers. But there is always hope you will see the light here robo. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

We immediately went out and rescued General Motors

But you know what, I know he had no commitment to the automobile industry. He just let — he said, let it go bankrupt, period, let it drop out. All this talk — we saved a million jobs. Two hundred thousand people are working today.
    GM was already in Chapter 11 bankruptcy when they finally got around bailing them out. Not only that but dealerships were already on the chopping block.
    How is it they saved a million jobs but only 200,000 are working today? What happened to the other 800,000 jobs.
    Chapter 11 is not the death of a company. It's restructuring. They would have survived anyway. Now we own hundreds of thousands of stock that is worth less than when the Govt bailed them out. The taxpayers stand to loose $25 BILLION when the govt sells off its stock.
    GM is in no way better off today than it was 3yrs ago.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/300075/obama-and-gm-cook-books-john-lott-jr

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Funny how a post got reported and you people assume it was a liberal and turned out not to be.....are conservatives not the ones who believe in law and order? Yet we have an example of a "conservative" whining when they get caught breaking the rules.

This political talk is for the birds, people flipflop on their ideals so much it's pointless to debate.
    I assure you, there are whiners from both sides of the isles. And not every report is whining. It's those that jump to conclusions that I find the funniest because a good amoun of reported posts come from someone that is not even involved in the conversation or thread. They are being good citizens which help us ARP members keep you natives in line and sponsors off our backs so you guy's can whine we you chose to.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

I assure you, there are whiners from both sides of the isles. And not every report is whining. It's those that jump to conclusions that I find the funniest because a good amoun of reported posts come from someone that is not even involved in the conversation or thread. They are being good citizens which help us ARP members keep you natives in line and sponsors off our backs so you guy's can whine we you chose to.
    Got ya....one thing I noticed is that if you do a Google search of something, and it so happens that HVAC Talk has a thread on the topic searched, HVAC Talk will show up in the search.

So....if someone types in the word drug, they might find a post from random HVAC Talk native calling another a foul name.....what kind of impression does that leave? It makes the site look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well you certainly aren't when it comes to social issues like drugs and sins of the flesh and I believe abortion for openers. But there is always hope you will see the light here robo. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    My personal theological beliefs run differentely than my social beliefs for all Americans do simply because I recognize and respect that others don't have the same theological beliefs that I do.

I believe that homosexuallity is against the will of God the Creator, but I don't want laws criminalizing homosexuals for what they do in private or for being open about their relationships and affections for one another within a respectful manner equivilent to heterosexual behaviour in public.

I am on the fence over abortion other than for when the fetus is able to live on it's own or for if and when the spiritual nature of the unborn fetus bonds within the fetus. These are both unknown factors, so to be on the side of caution, I believe that any abortion should only be done during the very early stages of pregnancy. Then again, I also believe that if you can't prevent an unwanted pregnancy that was not forced on the woman, you may not really have much reason to be having sex at all.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789