Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Poor nutsalt, his whole obama land is crashing around him. No free obama phone, squatting rights, or loitering in public parks any more...what shall he do?

Stay tuned for this cliff hanger folks!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Yes it is getting tougher to get by on six figures, especially since I can't sleep in the public park anymore making calls on my "Obamaphone". By the way Joe is still smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Yes it is getting tougher to get by on six figures, especially since I can't sleep in the public park anymore making calls on my "Obamaphone". By the way Joe is still smiling.
    When referring to six figure incomes that does not include the cents column. Oh and by the way simpletons always smile.

Another whopper from Biden

Biden: “By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Wrong, Joe! You voted for the war

Whips link is from Breitbart....or at least Breitbart has the facts check thing on their site.......along with about a billion blogs......lol

I would have said "Doodles" link but then someone would come along and say how offended by it they are.

I didnt watch the debate..... no sense in it.... its just a pissing match for show.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

The best summation of the VP Debate so far came from Greg Gutfeld...

"Biden is the drunk at the bar;

Martha is the unhappy bartender,

and Ryan is the unfortunate salesman caught in the middle."

I liked the response better. Tough to run away from the 47%!
    Really? Can you please show something that supports your claimed response? I watched the debate from start to finish and I just don't recall what you are claiming ever happening.

I know, I know.... leftists don't want to hassle with facts or have to prove what they say is honest or true.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

This fact check report seems to be as fair as I can find. Both Biden and Ryan are called out for making completely wrong statements, exaggerating statements or using statements made out of context to support their claims; http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...80a9_blog.html

Biden actually did a lot better than I thought he would. I think Ryan should have pushed Biden's button a little more to get Biden to blow up....I would have. If we just read the transcript of the debate, they come out pretty even. It was Biden's arrogant, unprofessional demeaner that caused me to post a thread about Biden needing to be slapped.

Can you imagine Biden having a heated discussion with a foreign leader?
    Last edited by RoBoTeq; 10-12-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Interesting scripture for you Bible scholars

Proverbs 29:9

(9) If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Dont forget the famous idiom....None are so blind as those who will not see.
    One could add: Best to not argue with a person of questionable intelligence... it is like wrestling with a pig in the mud... Sooner or later one realizes the pig is having all the fun.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

From the website: Catholicvote.org

Dear Friend of CV,

He lied. And he did it on purpose.

Biden said Catholic charities would not have to pay for contraception and other morally objectionable services.

The lie was so bad, that the U.S. Bishops issued a public statement today calling out Biden for his “inaccurate statement of fact.”

And we know why Biden lied. His mission was to deceive Catholic voters.

The Obama-Biden campaign knows they are rapidly losing independent Catholic voters in critical swing states.

(end)

GA is not Catholic, his brother and SIL are. They send notes worth spreading around.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Facts are the facts - the zombie Eddie Munster repeated his tales of pixy dust - Biden laughed. I really enjoyed Lyans complete change of expression at the end, it had that PLEASE vote for me I REALLY DO know what I'm doing look.
    Loved the wide eyed Ryan Thank You at the end of the debate

The conserves have their panties all in a wad over this debate.

They know Joe kicked their A$$ so have to hold on to anything they can find like Biden didn't debate respectfully.

Had it been the other way around they would not have said a word regarding it.

Typical conserv rhetoric: Talking out of both sides of their mouth.

Biden kicked Ryans a$$.

Simple as that.

Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Really? Can you please show something that supports your claimed response? I watched the debate from start to finish and I just don't recall what you are claiming ever happening.

I know, I know.... leftists don't want to hassle with facts or have to prove what they say is honest or true.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fft...e_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfIp...e_gdata_player

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast