Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can someone talk sense Into my wife?

My wife said this serious as all hell after I told her Obama would lose "I think you might be right they keep talking about the world ending and I bet it's because that Romney guy is going to win". She genuinely believes it too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She can rest assured that no matter who wins the world will not end.

It will simply be more expensive if Obama wins.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    She can rest assured that no matter who wins the world will not end.

It will simply be more expensive if Obama wins.
    Succinctly said.

She hasn't worked long enuf to purge the liberal out of her, I hope it happens soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    My wife said this serious as all hell after I told her Obama would lose "I think you might be right they keep talking about the world ending and I bet it's because that Romney guy is going to win". She genuinely believes it too lol.

There's a lot of bad media out there coming from both sides, and seeing as how we (men) will never bear children we will never understand why policies that dictate what women can do with their bodies are such bad things.

This is from what I've seen one of the biggest reasons why women support Obama over Romney.

Actually I think I read that women and young folks were the biggest poll swings toward Romney after the debates.

I'll have to look it up tomorrow. I hate posting with this damn iPhone!

So Zombie Man's not coming?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

The under 30 crowd (those that mainly had not voted before), females and minorities were what put obama in the White House. And that was because he was the result of a brilliant marketing campaign which was done under the radar of all previous methods of the election of a candidate in the history of this nation.

Now that he has been found to be not so "cool" by those same under 34 year old crowd and a good portion of women, a valid and capable candidate has a much better chance of being elected. obama represented style w/o substance and Romney represents a substance bumbling sucessful, proven and experienced business leader. And running the Federal Government is a business. The only difference is that the Federal Government funds itself from legally taxing its citizens whereas private business must provide a service or goods that the public wants and/or needs.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

tell her, don't worry, Obama will not lose.
    ...and the world will continue...crapily

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post

Print this out and post it over your bed. Marital bliss, I promise!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAg&dur=562
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    The under 30 crowd (those that mainly had not voted before), females and minorities were what put obama in the White House. And that was because he was the result of a brilliant marketing campaign which was done under the radar of all previous methods of the election of a candidate in the history of this nation.

Now that he has been found to be not so "cool" by those same under 34 year old crowd and a good portion of women, a valid and capable candidate has a much better chance of being elected. obama represented style w/o substance and Romney represents a substance bumbling sucessful, proven and experienced business leader. And running the Federal Government is a business. The only difference is that the Federal Government funds itself from legally taxing its citizens whereas private business must provide a service or goods that the public wants and/or needs.
    The only problem with this is we are not taxed legally, most taxes are raised for illegal pursuits

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Print this out and post it over your bed. Marital bliss, I promise!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Ag&dur=562
    Ha ha

With the partisan gridlock in Congress, it really doesn't make any difference who the President is - nothing will change...
    B.O. = B.S.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast