Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    With Obamacare, drug addicts, illegal immigrants, prostitutes, career thieves, prostitutes, and professional beggars will get free healthcare insurance. Working folks will get taxed. To pay for it.

On a personal note: Why not? We already give them free housing, free phones, free food-stamps, and payments for having babies. They already had free healthcare, they just were not obligated to pay for it. Now we are all obligated to pay for it for them. Tax the middle-class to support the street-people. In hindsight, obamacare is not really a radical change as it might seem.
    So the moral of the story is if I want Heath care I just quit my job and have Obama hook me up for free plus feed and clothe me. Me and another guy joke at work we think the people on assistance have it bad but it's the opposite, we work our ass off all day to get buy while they just sit on there asses an get money for free. What ever happened to pride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    So the moral of the story is if I want Heath care I just quit my job and have Obama hook me up for free plus feed and clothe me. Me and another guy joke at work we think the people on assistance have it bad but it's the opposite, we work our ass off all day to get buy while they just sit on there asses an get money for free. What ever happened to pride.

Two words: Dis ability. I can make two words out of that. You get SS, free food stamps, free/reduced housing, miscellaneous help, and now free healthcare insurance when obamacare kicks in. You can pull in a limited income and still collect disability, and work for cash stuff. Basically a tax-free life.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Two words: Dis ability. I can make two words out of that. You get SS, free food stamps, free/reduced housing, miscellaneous help, and now free healthcare insurance when obamacare kicks in. You can pull in a limited income and still collect disability, and work for cash stuff. Basically a tax-free life.
    It's sad because if people have a choice between that and flipping burgers what do you think they will choose. Its s messed up system.

What is the difference between an Obama supporter and a Romney supporter ? A Romney supporter puts his signature on the front of a check,an Obama supporter puts it on the back!

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    What is the difference between an Obama supporter and a Romney supporter ? A Romney supporter puts his signature on the front of a check,an Obama supporter puts it on the back!
    Good man there perfect. We agree on something for once here. Home Depot still sucks though. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I know many, many conservative women that despise Obama and wish for a ture fiscal conservative in the whitehouse.

I sign checks on the front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good man there perfect. We agree on something for once here. Home Depot still sucks though. Thank you, thank you very much
    He sucks,one thing he did shows he is a POS! I had Goldman Sacks stock a few years ago,and earnings day comes up. That morning the GS numbers were blowout,and on the news,guess what? Pres. OB will make a speech on banks,how is that for timing? A speech during the GS conference call,sending GS and the whole market down for the day.Most stuff like that is done during the after hours,much less during a company earning report.He hates anyone that can make money! GS made a ton of money with the bank bailout funds,the money they did not need or want OB hated them for that.And Glenn HD is still a BUY,BUY,BUY,I'll give you another one Mastercard!

Sounds like divorce is the only option at this point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123