What? Nobody has started a Debate Thread yet?

Ok, then I will start.

Romney IMO looked weak several times. Had sort of a "deer in the headlights" look. He was on it at times, and off at other times. Romney should have nailed Hussein on several counter points but did not. I guess he did not want to play tit-for-tat.

Hussein, came across confident mostly, but was his usual cocky smart a$$ punk self. And told some whopper lies.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Saw enough of our dear leader in the first debate. Thank you very much

It sucked, 90 minutes of blah blah blah

90 minutes of lining up to kiss Israel's ass and see who is more committed to lining the pockets of the military industrialists. If I had a shot for every time they said "our friends in the middle east" I'd still be drunk on election day. Obama trying to be condescending by explaining what a submarine and aircraft carrier are to Romney came across poorly, and Romney pandering to Netanyahu was nauseating.

Can you say Monday Night Football? DA BEARS!!!
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

"According to their Bickers and Berry’s analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Obama is expected to receive 208 votes – down five votes from their initial prediction and well short of the 270 needed to win. The focus of their study is on state-level economic stress. I think the approach of using economic-stress models to predict election outcomes is a very interesting one. Their model was within five electoral votes in Obama’s 2008 trouncing of McCain."

According to Corny's pseudo scientific analysis...... Im wondering where Romney was at last night. All I saw was Obama standing in a mirror talking about all we want is peace and we will be more than willing to cower before any enemy and do our best to appease them.

Why didnt he just come out and say "I dont know squat about foreign policy and I will just do my best to stay out of foreign affairs till someone with a set of nads comes along." Why agree with bams on everything and further hurt the US by saying he would bend over backwards to appease everyone......

We dont need another appeaser in chief....... even Hillary has said that if Iran dropped a nuke on Israel that she would flatten Iran.... If it were her decision.

Epic fail on Romneys part...... Id have more respect for him if he just came out and said he was wasted last night.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    "According to their Bickers and Berry’s analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Obama is expected to receive 208 votes – down five votes from their initial prediction and well short of the 270 needed to win. The focus of their study is on state-level economic stress. I think the approach of using economic-stress models to predict election outcomes is a very interesting one. Their model was within five electoral votes in Obama’s 2008 trouncing of McCain."
    DREAM ON

Not going to happen

There are far more poor white folks in poverty in the usa than black folks...... more white devils on welfare......more devils sucking the govt teat......

Now that romney has come out with this peace and kindness love everyone and appease all at all costs attitude he might be able to swing the poor white vote...... Poor white folks would rather vote for the white guy if they are faced with having their freebies handed to them by either a white man or a colored man.......or half colored like Obama is...... he is in fact a halfling..... You cant even call him a halfrican american..... because oddly enough......halfrican american is reserved for mixed race folks who are part descendant of african slaves in america...and whitey.

Being as Obamas daddy was not a descendant of an african slave.......you cannot and must not refer to Obama as an african american....... he is merely a halfling....... i dont even know if terms such as octaroon would fit him as I believe terms such as that are also reserved for people who are descended from african slaves in america.

He is simply a mutt......

His mama broke the 11th commandment of "Thou shalt not mongrelize" with a subsaharan african..... a communist....athiest.......drunkard...... womanizing.....subsaharan african........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    DREAM ON

Not going to happen
    http://www.wral.com/union-goodyear-t...ille/11690437/

Obama talking tuff on tariffs on tires from China. Opps
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Well somebody is wrong.

Romney could win the popular vote and lose the election

To be clear, we don't necessarily think Romney will win the popular vote. Standing in national polls does not predict actual vote share, and those polls are swinging back in the president's favor. Romney's odds of winning a majority of the ballots, however, are higher than his odds of winning at least 270 electoral votes. This year, the Electoral College unfairly favors Obama: Romney must carry Florida, Virginia and Ohio, while Obama needs only one of them.
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/signa...142347741.html
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain