Energy Star 3.0 RNC homes

For all you Idaho, WA and MT HVAC Co. Here in Oregon we are going to energy star 3.0 in 2013. I know that the previous mentioned states went 3.0 in 2012.
    My question is how was the transition? How many hours is 3.0 adding to a new construction home? Are you having to add balancing dampers to all the ducts to meet the +- 20% room cfm requirement? Our company is ready and approved for the change just would like some experienced feed back. Thank you in advance.

My question is how was the transition? How many hours is 3.0 adding to a new construction home?
    If your doing manual J, D, S, and T on the the homes you are doing now and your installers know how to do a high quality install and seal the ducting your well on your way. Understand ASHRAE 62.2, charge your system by SH and SC and know how to use a manometer, multi meter and flow hood, record all the info for your HER's guy and your done!

If you aren't doing any of this now.............................Well thats another story.

The 20% room cfm or pressure differential is no issue if you followed the manual's.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.