+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need reviews for a SUV/AWD Car with 3rd row seating

Post Likes

Need reviews for a SUV/AWD Car with 3rd row seating

Wife and I are expecting (unexpectedly) our 3rd child. We are going to be in the market for a newer vehicle with a 3rd row seat. Need some reviews and suggestions. Trying to stay away from a minivan, but any help would be appreciated.

Post Likes
    We have an '07 Tahoe LTZ and love it aside from the mileage and tire pressure sensor system.

Post Likes
    We have a 2011 Kia Sorrento. Does excellent in the snow. My only complaints with it are the road noise (not very well insulated) and the blind spot out the rear passenger side. The blind spot doesn't much bother me because of my years in a service van, but the wife hates it. 10 year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper, got the V6 and towing package (tranny and oil cooler, heavier suspension) so I can pull my boat with it. AWD with a 50/50 split differential option. Gets about 32 mpg at 55 mph, 29-30 mpg at 70.
    Wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.

In your darkest hour, when the demons come, call on me brother and we shall fight them together.

A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in