+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andover Continuum to AX

Post Likes

Andover Continuum to AX

Guys,
    I have a school that has Andover Native BACnet controllers in 17 of the new classrooms. We just took over the rest of the school, ver. AX 3.6.31 and I am trying to talk to these controllers to allow the owner to view the whole building from one graphic. I found all the devices after numerous discover, they can in a few at a time. When I went to discover the proxy points it took 20 min. but they did come in. Problem is they are all stale or in fault. This is the repeating error I am receiving.
    at javax.baja.util.Worker$Processor.run(Worker.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    ERROR [14:02:06 10-Oct-12 CDT][bacnet.network] Bacnet Network Misconfiguration detected(1): Received message from network 2000 sent originally by us on network 2000!!!
    ERROR [14:02:06 10-Oct-12 CDT][bacnet.network] Received Npdu indicates network misconfiguration!!!
    Npdu: ver: 1 type: app pri: Normal DER: false
    DNET: 65535 DLEN: 0 DADR: bcast hopCnt: 255
    ERROR [14:02:09 10-Oct-12 CDT][bacnet.server] Bacnet Server Error!
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at javax.baja.bacnet.point.BBacnetPointDeviceExt.find Points(BBacnetPointDeviceExt.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.CovHandler.process Cov(CovHandler.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.CovHandler.process ConfirmedCovNotificationRequest(CovHandler.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.CovHandler.receive Request(CovHandler.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.BBacnetServerLayer .processConfirmedRequest(BBacnetServerLayer.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.BBacnetServerLayer .process(BBacnetServerLayer.java)
    at com.tridium.bacnet.stack.server.BBacnetServerLayer $ServerRequest.run(BBacnetServerLayer.java)
    at javax.baja.util.Worker.process(Worker.java)
    at javax.baja.util.Worker$Processor.run(Worker.java)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have done a few integrations but never to Andover and I have never seen these errors.
    Any ideas?

Post Likes
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but it may be a BACnet routing issue due to duplicate network numbers? It's been a while but I had the same error a while back with some other controllers if I'm remembering correctly.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in