need advice on a new furnace/ac unit
    Our a/c is on its last leg and our furnace is now out of commission. I am in the market for a new system and have had some estimates done. I realize this is not going to be a cheap job, money is not the issue here. I had one estimate done and the price was reasonable, he recommended a Goodman unit...I trust him he's done work for us before. I had another estimate done from a larger more well-known company and the man pretty much trashed the brand. Now I know the salesman was only doing his job. I've done a little research and the Goodman brand doesn't seem to be to bad. I just was wondering if anyone had an opinion about them. Like I said, I really trust the man who recommended the brand, but I am in the dark when it comes to this sort of thing. Please help!

American Standard or Lennox

"...I trust him he's done work for us before"

This is probably(sp?) the most important thing you said!
    GOD knows if you did your best! <><

go to the search feature at the top of the page and search Goodman. lots of opinions on that brand.....you computer may smoke.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Brand is not nearly as important as a properly installed system. If installed, (and maintained), correctly any brand will more than likely perform to your standards.