Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hvac forum

Moved to General Discussion Forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by buzhall View Post
    i been in the trade 32 years, maybe im being to hard in on you all,and i understand the reason for not wanting to answer a diy type question,just comes across as kinda cocky to me,i mean i was reading a thread while ago and then someone posted,"moved to pro forum" i mean they was talking about what to do when work slows down.
    That thread is in the general discussion forum. It was not moved to the pro forums, or you wouldn't be able to see it anymore.

Some Pro members may wish to keep their business strategy out of the public eye.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by tedkidd View Post
    +1
    +1

Many resources available for industry professionals on this site.

Buz, welcome and good to make your acquaintenance. Doc is not my real first name. Nor is havoc my real last name. If this thread was in the Pro's section, locked away from the prying public eye, I would tell you my real name is Torry Jeranek. Crap, now its on the world wide web. All kidding aside (that is my real name though), I think many on here use a screen name to avoid potential conflict at their place of work, with irate customers, or because they are listed in their local phone book and don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry calling them at home because they saw their name on this forum, instead of contacting through the company they work for. I'm sure there's other reasons as well (witness protection?).
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Looks like you just did, so send in your Pro App and see what is on the other side of fence.
    And remember, Wednesday is your night in the pickle barrel.

Most people come for the good info and advise not to help homeowners fix there systems and screw there contractor, and the homeowner in some way gets there money back through a service they provide. I come here because I'd say 90% of these guys are way smarter than me so I just read what they say and learn, also it's pretty hard to hold a hvac conversation with my wife. I show her a picture of my work and all I get is " ah ok?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who / me in the pickle barrel?i been in alot of pickles thats fer sure
    Quote Originally Posted by ncboston View Post
    And remember, Wednesday is your night in the pickle barrel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12