Emergency Response HVAC Technicians

Emergency Response HVAC Technicians

As a family owned and operated company, Klean-Rite is proud to have serviced Grande Prairie and the greater Peace Country Region for over 40 years. Klean-Rite has partnered with Disaster Kleenup International and grown into a leading, full-service emergency response, restoration and reconstruction company.

Powered by a team of over 45 staff members, Klean-Rite is able to handle any job with quick response times and technical expertise. Klean-Rite is proud to employ a team fully trained and certified in ICRC, IIRC, WRT, Asbestos Abatement and Mold Remediation.

Klean-Rite is a proud sponsor of the local Rotary Dream Home Lottery. From keeping the home sparkling clean to providing floor mats, we are honoured the Dream Home foundation chooses us. In addition, Klean-Rite supports the Heart & Stroke Foundation, Rainbow Society, the Canadian Cancer Society, as well as many more.

Why Move to Grande Prairie?
    With a population of almost 70,000, the City of Grande Prairie is complete with world-class theater, concert and entertainment facilities, educational institutions, sportplex facilities, and community programs to support you and your loved ones. Spend your free time at the amphitheatre, the multiplex sports centre, The Centre for Creative Arts, or in one of our many green-spaces/park settings.

As the largest city north of Edmonton, conveniently located just 4 hours from the capital city, Grande Prairie provides the perfect backdrop for any outdoor enthusiast. There are unlimited activities to keep you and your family entertained in Grande Prairie’s might Peace Country Region!

Klean-Rite currently has multiple openings for skilled Emergency Response Technicians (HVAC Technicians) to join the team in Grande Prairie, AB.

Our Technicians are responsible for the effective completion of furnace, duct, and vent cleaning for commercial and residential spaces.

On a daily basis, you will use your working knowledge of HVAC, furnaces, and ducts to:

Perform cleaning of residential and/or commercial furnaces, vent, and duct systems;
    Greet and liaise with customers, including taking special instructions and accepting payment; and
    Ensure proper maintenance of your assigned equipment and vehicle.

To qualify, it is highly desirable that you have at least 2 years of related HVAC experience in residential or commercial heating and ventilation systems; however, if you have less experience but have an outstanding attitude and work ethic, we are willing to train.

In addition, you will be at an advantage if you have any of the following certifications, qualifications, or training:

ICRC,
    IIRC,
    WRT,
    ASD, and
    Asbestos and mold remediation.

You would be a good fit for the role if you have excellent interpersonal skills and a winning attitude, as you will be required to interact with our customers both professionally and courteously. It is also important that you appear clean and presentable at all times when representing the company.

We are looking for positive individuals who are well organized, accountable, and trustworthy. You will also need excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal situations.

Due to the nature of the position, you will have the opportunity to take on overtime hours. On average, you will work 40-60 hours per week, depending on workload and season.

This is your chance to put your drive and commitment to good use. If you excel on the job, you will have the opportunity to grow into a team leader and receive profit sharing! If you think you've got what it takes, read on to see what Klean-Rite has on offer.

About the Benefits

Klean-Rite offers a positive work environment and genuine career advancements. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary of $20 - $35+ per hour, based on experience and qualifications.

You can also look forward to receiving a myriad of fantastic benefits including:

Full Medical and Dental;
    Potential for bonuses and profit sharing;
    Opportunities for paid overtime;
    Fun social events like staff lunches, summer BBQ’s, and Christmas parties;
    Professional development opportunities: training courses fully covered by the company; and
    Company cell phone.

We are searching for employees who can act as the building blocks of our organization as we pursue growth opportunities. We started as a family business and make it our duty to continue running the company on the same tried and tested values! Klean-Rite places great importance on helping you create a healthy work-life balance and will support your family lifestyle.

For full details on this position and to apply online, please visit www.applyfirst.ca/job50183

Eocanada this sounds absolutely amazing! I tried looking on the site for a number to call to find out more information. Being from the US I can't really just stop in and come talk to you guys. If you could somehow contact me to talk a little more about this opportunity that would be great!
    I'm 20 years old, just out of trade school, and I'd love a new adventure. I have actually always dreamed of moving to Canada, and I'd love to be and asset to the team. I hope to hear back from you.