Coleman Evcon Model AGU07512A flame sensor?

My furnace keeps turning on and shutting off after about 10-15 seconds. I'm fairly certain the problem would be a dirty flame sensor, but I cannot for the life of me locate it on this model. Does this particular furnace not have a flame sensor? Or is it hidden in the belly of the unit? This is really bugging me, as most furnaces I've dealt with in my homes have had flame sensors that are fairly easy to locate. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We are not allowed to give DIY advise its against the rules, did you check the flux capacitor though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't looking for DIY advice, just wondering if someone knew where the flame sensor was on this model furnace.

Check the manual, look at ignitor specs.

That's the problem. I can't find a manual for the unit online, and there wasn't one left behind by the previous owner. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to locate some ignitor specs.

Josh

Or call a pro

I'm getting to that point. It's just that a dirty flame sensor is such an easy fix, I want to do everything I can to locate it before calling my HVAC guy out. But, on this particular furnace, it seems that I might be out of my league.

I believe that furnace has an intermittent pilot, so does not have a conventional flame sensor.

Thanks for the reply. So, the flame sensor is likely included in another part? At this point I just want to know where it is. I'm calling a pro tomorrow to come take a look.

I've been informed via another forum that my furnace may not have a flame sensor, and that the problem could be a thermocouple. Would a faulty thermocouple cause these symptoms?

Oh, and the pilot light stays lit and burns strong blue.