Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petro-dollar

Ok Elf show me a news outlet that isnt interested in making a profit..if they are the same why does Fox out preform the rest by a wide margin?

where do u get your news?

Goodbye PD thread, was nice while it lasted.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Astudent, you have got to be the poster child for liberal progressivism. Just remember that he who is liberal to all alike may do good by chance, but never out of judgment.
    ammmmm i belive this was the 1st hijacked post...... ill delete my posts......to get back on track

rats i cant......sorry

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    Ok Elf show me a news outlet that isnt interested in making a profit..if they are the same why does Fox out preform the rest by a wide margin?

where do u get your news?
    I don't have a straight up news site, but I use Digg, and Reddit, which don't have advertising and I can tailor to my needs, and Fox out preforms the others because there demographic is older people, people whom still watch TV.

MSNBC and CNN do not have the ratings that Fox does because young college liberals, are getting there news from the internet for the most part. Don't worry, Foxes ratings will drop to as people switch over, or die, to be blunt.

And with that back to the demise of the petro dollar because it really is an important topic, and I need to get away from bashing both right and left media.

well if i want to know anything about the petro-dollar i wont find it on digg or reddit!!

and on that note, ill take any American dollars that anyone wants to give away!!

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    well if i want to know anything about the petro-dollar i wont find it on digg or reddit!!

and on that note, ill take any American dollars that anyone wants to give away!!
    http://www.reddit.com/search?q=petro-dollar

Where do you think I found this video?

Coolwhip, that artical you put up is from 65. That was before the petro-dollar took hold right?

http://rt.com/news/iran-attack-us-allegations-243/

A little conspirial for me, but some good info to be gleaned in it.

hugo chavez???hahahahahahahahahahahahahah OMG lolololololol

The article sheds a little more history on why the petro dollar was created. France called our bluff and wanted their gold back because they knew we didn't have enough to back our dollars.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    You're trying to pick a fight, but the only thing you're good at picking is your nose.

Gotta admit, the Whipster has posted some of the best one liners/ insults/ slams on this site that I can think of. But this one has to be in the top 5 that my puny brain can recall. LOL
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Gotta admit, the Whipster has posted some of the best one liners/ insults/ slams on this site that I can think of. But this one has to be in the top 5 that my puny brain can recall. LOL
    You probably like 3rd grade fart humor too.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    You probably like 3rd grade fart humor too.

This thread is a great microcosm to demonstrate how the liberal mind cant even stay on a topic in which they create.
    -- Confucius

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast