Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petro-dollar

Petro-dollar

I know alot on here probably already know this but thought some might benifit from the info, and it's in a nice compact form.

News to me. All the more reason to become more energy dependant.

Yup....why do you think oil consumption is pushed onto consumers....particularly by republicans.

Buy more, use more, drive more, and don't use green energy....our economy depends on it....the question is....how long will the oil keep flowing?

Would it be smart to pump every bit we can, make America self dependant, then give China these empty oil wells, and let world trade be based off their currency?

Astudent, you have got to be the poster child for liberal progressivism. Just remember that he who is liberal to all alike may do good by chance, but never out of judgment.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

AStudent, i agree those damn successful rich republicans making us drive and use energy, how dare they!!
    why does everything have to be made out of plastic?? why cant they make stuff out of fairy dust ??? jeezzz!!

what really pi$$es me off is Romneys Bain buying up Solyndra and putting it out of business....ba$ards!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Astudent, you have got to be the poster child for liberal progressivism. Just remember that he who is liberal to all alike may do good by chance, but never out of judgment.
    You're trying to pick a fight, but the only thing you're good at picking is your nose.

Never did I say what republicans did was a bad thing....in many ways it's a good thing, but at some point it has to end.

Get the whole story before you go making an assumption.

Regarding the OP, I talked about the petro-dollar in the recent past on here and how it is collapsing. I also mentioned the US going over its battle strategies with China due to what is happening to the PD. This is a huge problem that will collapse the dollar and could be a death blow to America.

Wait until you see foreign lobbies (Chinese, Russian etc.) grooming people for president of the United States. Its happening as we speak.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Regarding the OP, I talked about the petro-dollar in the recent past on here and how it is collapsing. I also mentioned the US going over its battle strategies with China due to what is happening to the PD. This is a huge problem that will collapse the dollar and could be a death blow to America.
    Yeah I remebered someone mentioning it, could not remeber who, was just glad to see someone else saw the problem.

WOW, if we go under, who will feed the worlds worthless?? and who will the world hate then??

Heck, said this years ago. Why do you think you care about the Middle East? Why do you have such a big military presence there? The Saudi's could not defend itself from Iraq when Saddam was around and even in its sorry state Iran makes them nervous. The good old US of A has been playing the role of enforcer , oops, I mean protector and the result has been it gets a pass when other countries would get slapped down for the state of its finances.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    WOW, if we go under, who will feed the worlds worthless?? and who will the world hate then??
    Actually, the world doesn't hate us as much as our media makes out.

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    No worries, every body can eat their Obama phones.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Actually, the world doesn't hate us as much as our media makes out.
    The two strikes that you have against you is propping up dictators and stifling democracy (ironic isn't it) and on a more individual level as Six mentioned, you have some fellow countrymen that do not go with the flow when outside their back yard and whine, complain and act obnoxious when traveling. While it may only be a small fraction of American travelers they tend to be remembered.

Had some Americans make their way up here from the south. Heard them complaining about the accents the locals have. They could not figure out when they are not at home they are the one's with accents.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast