+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Probably just being an idiot.

Post Likes

Probably just being an idiot.

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/22...ing-compressor

I try to make a post in this thread but I can't see how to do it. Maybe I've been banned or put on the naughty step for some unknown reason?

I tried to make Special-K a private message so I wouldn't appear to be a complete noob in public but I couldn't even figure out how to do that either so it's obviously not my day

Thanks in advance for any assistance or suggestions. Andy (Krimpvark (Hedgehog)).

PS. I'm sure this isn't a site software issue, merely operator error so please delete or relocate accordingly if there's a better place for this thread.

Post Likes
    You must be a professional member to reply in the AOP forum. That's where the "professional" part of Ask Our Pros comes into play.

Here is a link to the application for pro membership. There is no cost for membership.
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/22...ts-Please-Read
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

3. Likes Special-K, Krimpvark liked this post.
    Post Likes
    And only Professional members can use the PM feature.

Post Likes
    And once a PRO member, you must be additionally Vetted as "AOP-qualified".

A "Professional Member" title with an Asterisk (*) designates that they have been approved for serving consumers in the AOP area of this website.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

6. Likes Special-K liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks for the info, sounds complicated. Baby steps so I put in an application for pro membership.

Thanks again.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    And . . . . simple "Pro" membership is not enough to reply in AOP - Pros are additionally qualified to answer questions in AOP and thus become 'AOP Pros'. You can ferret them out by noting the * (star) symbol near their membership status.

Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    You must be a professional member to reply in the AOP forum. That's where the "professional" part of Ask Our Pros comes into play.

Here is a link to the application for pro membership. There is no cost for membership.
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/22...ts-Please-Read
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Beat me to it! Again! <g>

Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    And once a PRO member, you must be additionally Vetted as "AOP-qualified".

A "Professional Member" title with an Asterisk (*) designates that they have been approved for serving consumers in the AOP area of this website.
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimpvark View Post
    Thanks for the info, sounds complicated. Baby steps so I put in an application for pro membership.

Thanks again.
    You wont regret becoming a PRO. We look forward to your questions and contributions.

Post Likes
    If simple Pro's can't post replies in the professional parts of the forum is there any advantage becoming a simple Pro?

Apologies if it sounds like it but this isn't a pointed question, English isn't my first language

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimpvark View Post
    If simple Pro's can't post replies in the professional parts of the forum is there any advantage becoming a simple Pro?

Apologies if it sounds like it but this isn't a pointed question, English isn't my first language
    Contrary......

You will have full access to all the "PRO" forums, which is where the "GOLD MINE" of information and conversations are located.

In fact, you will have access to every corner of this forum, you just wont be able to comment in the two "AOP" forums until you are fully vetted.

13. Likes Krimpvark liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in