How dare they

blame Big Bird.
    I'm convinced. I'm changing my vote
    http://youtu.be/bZxs09eV-Vc
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

ya right ........ you work for a union ?????

That tells me you were always in Obama pocket.

no way you were gonna vote conservative.

Thats ok tho being if Obama does get elected , we will know from these post who was stupid enough to kill the country under the idea that he was doing what he thought was best for himself under the lies Obama was telling just to by votes

Ya just can't fix STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post

Is that what it tells you?
    I guess I am unable to form an opinion on my own. Thanks for straightining that out. Excuse me while I get a refill on my kool-aid

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post

Thats ok tho being if Obama does get elected , we will know from these post who was stupid enough to kill the country under the idea that he was doing what he thought was best for himself under the lies Obama was telling just to by votes

Ya just can't fix STUPID
    Yeah you got that right. No one is switching from Romney to Obama but undecideds and Obama supporters are switching to Romney especially after the debate when Obama didn't have the teleprompter to tell him what to say.

Who in the world would change from a vote for someone running on a conservative party platform to a liberal Marxist agenda sure beats me. 2sac had to be in the Obama camp from day one and no one except a committed "liberal" (I'm being nice now) would come out so strong for Obama and say I'm changing my vote to him.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hope and change. That's what I'm taliking about. Aparently those who read ARP are lacking in the sense of humor dept. The fact that the dems would use Big Bird (without permission) to attempt to get more votes is assinine, unless I'm misinformed and Big Bird knows how to restart the ecomony. Lighten up Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Hope and change. That's what I'm taliking about. Aparently those who read ARP are lacking in the sense of humor dept. The fact that the dems would use Big Bird (without permission) to attempt to get more votes is assinine, unless I'm misinformed and Big Bird knows how to restart the ecomony. Lighten up Francis.

Hey 2sac cut us some slack here. Put a behind your satire or joke and then we know where your coming from. Gees. Reading your OP you didn't give us a clue that you were making an obvious joke which of course it is but some folks will actually get upset because Romney doesn't care to fund big bird. Don't care to waste my ammo on a friendly here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

2sac I got it.