Dip switch setting for blower delay settings

I have a control board model 1170063. I don't have instructions for the board and need to know how to set the dip switches to control the different delay settings for the blower Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

what equipment manuf. is this board on??

Its a Tempstar furnace. Not sure about the model, not at it now.

?? some units have such info in the corner of their wire diag wich is glued to the blower door or refer to the manuf. on the net
    usually there is only 2 choices 90 or 120 seconds why is there a need to change this ???

Quote Originally Posted by mechanical'al View Post
    ?? some units have such info in the corner of their wire diag wich is glued to the blower door or refer to the manuf. on the net
    usually there is only 2 choices 90 or 120 seconds why is there a need to change this ???
    I just moved into the home and the board I think is a replacement for the original, so the map on the door does not match. The delay off time seems very long. By the time it shuts off the air is blowing cold, not so nice in the winter. I want to shorten the time. I'm sure it's set to its max.

Ive never seen 1 over 120 seconds the heat exchanger shouldnt be cold by then

I also allways recomend to run your fan 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by mechanical'al View Post
    Ive never seen 1 over 120 seconds the heat exchanger shouldnt be cold by then
    I timed it over the weekend and it shuts off at 180 sec. 120 seems more right, I just need to know how to set the dip switches.

sorry I couldnt tell you off the cuff most are a multi position jumper other than that Id get with the mfg.