Control Range Issue

Hello,

Recently picked up a non-programmable thermostat real cheap off craigslist for my condo. TopTech TT-N-411

The only issue we are having with it is the fact it has set limits for the control range (65f - 72f). After reviewing the manual it should have a default control range of 45f to 90f. I've been through this manual several times and I can't seem to find a way to remove this limit. Is it possible the thermostat was custom programmed by the manufacturer with this control range and it can't be changed? I only paid $10 for it so if so no big deal, it's just puzzling me!

Here is the manual in pdf format: http://www.toptechparts.com/resource...e%20Manual.pdf

Thanks for your feedback!

Should be either a tech/program menu or an actual reset button on the t-stat that will reset it to factory conditions. Sometimes if it's a reset button you will need a paperclip to depress the button wherever the location is

Quote Originally Posted by Crazecodyk View Post
    Should be either a tech/program menu or an actual reset button on the t-stat that will reset it to factory conditions. Sometimes if it's a reset button you will need a paperclip to depress the button wherever the location is
    +1

My Pro1 thermo's have a "Tech" screen. You push and hold the button for 5 seconds (touch screen). I set the limits on mine pretty narrow to keep the contractors from abusing the cool air! Good luck. It should be in the manual on how to access the parameters.

CT