Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I concur!

My 1586, 87V and 28II are made in the USA and i won't replace them for anything else. The only product of theirs i have that i know isn't made in the USA is 376... I have written Fluke and hope they give me a honest respones about products made in the USA. I requested a list of DMM and amp probes that are made in the USA and any other products made here.

I will be very disappointed if they completely stop producing products in this country. I do trust their testing products over all others and don't think i will be able to convert with out a tremendous effort and proof provided by another manufacturer!

I do wish Fluke had a DMM/Amp Probe that had all of the functions needed for HVAC work.

I would accept products made in Germany. They have a excellent reputation and produce some of the finest automobiles out their. Even the Japs copy their designs!
    :thumbup: let us know if you hear back from them.

3pt - sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

Here is an example of a Fluke product made in the USA

http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/Digi....htm?PID=56135

Read the Bulllet Points at the top of the page.

All of Flukes Industrial Products are made in the USA and have a Lifetime Warranty if im not mistaken.

Fluke for me all the way.

I have a Fieldpiece and like most said it does have a hard time reading zero but everyone in my trade school including instructors trust and use Fieldpiece, some have old abused meters that are still going

I've been a fluke guy till now, But recently got a fieldpiece sc56. I still use and trust My flukes, but that sc56 is a great meter.

i just wish my fluke 902 measured millivolts. other than that no complaints

I have a mix of both. I find that Fieldpiece makes items more with the technician in mind. I use Fluke meters for the most part and Fieldpiece for my specialty tools. I recently picked up their wireless scale, I love it! I almost don't want to use it it is so pretty.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345