Obama targets his political enemies with bogus IRS audits

Clinton did the same thing, and now Obama has done the same thing. Democrats have no morals, they are mostly a Godless group of people, and if they are allowed to have their way, America will be taken down to the dust bin of human history. We are well on our way there now. Although I do agree with democrats about the selfishness of country club establishment republicans like Karl Rove, that is no excuse for the lawless and evil behavior of democrats. Any kind of immoral behavior is acceptable to democrats.

So we have a bunch of self-serving elitist republicans on the right who don't care about the middle class and are 100% "free" trade, and we have a bunch of self-serving whack jobs on the left who want to control all aspects of American business and tax all of us even more of our income. Unless there is a revival in the church and a revolution against the immorality of the democrats, we aren't going to prosper much longer.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/columbia-...e/?cat_orig=us

Wow... this one would have been a goose egg had I not come along.

Odd there isnt the usual suspects in here commenting on this..... and I actually believe there may some substance to this story.

Not an Obama enemies list...... but it does look like the dems are going after some non profit groups and churches.

Which is fine with me..... I dont have a problem with small churches having tax free status but these big mega churches....and churches like the catholic church...... man.... those folks are big businesses......and not houses of worship.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Mega church is a stupid term and what is the difference in a small Church and a large Church? The Church does more good for the needy than the government could or would ever do. I would much rather give my money to The Church than to the govt. At least I know it will help someone in need rather than line some politician or politicians campaign contributors pocket. If people aren't being saved and discipled in a Church and it is more of a country club where all the perfect people get together once a week to pat themselves on the back then I do not consider that a Church and neither does Jesus. Pastors should live comfortably because they are doing the single most important thing on Earth, advancing the Gospel.

Also, all large Church congregations started small and grew to "mega" Churches by found people finding people and bringing them in to hear The Gospel. For anyone who doesn't like large congregations is not going to like Heaven because it's getting more crowded everyday.

I have no doubt that the "Rev." moniker I wore back in the 90s drew my audit. We did everything we were supposed to do, rejected write offs we felt we were not entitled to...even hired an accountant that we couldn't afford, but it still came. Cost us our first home. I can't really say if it was my place to be or not, but I've stayed away from the ministry ever since, it's just not worth the heartache and paper work.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Uh .... churches are full of every sunday going folk who are going to end up toasted in hell. And not all churches are out there for the people...

My god...look at swaggert, jim bakker.....falwell........ rev ike.....lol

Most of the big churches Ive been too seem very impersonal...and they seem to be more social clubs than a place for worshipping the lord.

Churches could do more for the poor than the gov.......if they were not so dang stingy with that cash.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Most of the big churches Ive been too seem very impersonal...and they seem to be more social clubs than a place for worshipping the lord.

Churches could do more for the poor than the gov.......if they were not so dang stingy with that cash.
    Amen...amen...

As for the poor, yes, one of the reasons we're in this mess is that churches teach a social gospel and not a heart transforming one. They teach that we are all obligated to care for the poor and that the poor are not to be asked to put back in...either thru work or job training. Jesus' "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's" goes back to the writing on the coin,'Caesar is God'. Hence the Jews understanding of what he was actually saying. Now that the bad doctrine of the church has become the policy of the state, there will be no relief until the Church...the real Church...repents and goes back to its first love.

BTW...did you know that the average church only gives out 4% of what comes in. The remaining 96% remains within the four walls for mortgages (unbiblical), utilities, salaries, maintenance curriculum and many small, non-effective ministries that salve the heart and make John Q. Puwarmer feel better....

Now you know why no church would have me anyway...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

I know a church that would love to have you, quite a few actually. I agree on the country club "church" but IMO that is not The Church. Church is not about you or me, it is about Jesus, it is a place to worship Him, help each other through life's struggles, and a place for Jesus to reach the one.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Clinton did the same thing, and now Obama has done the same thing. Democrats have no morals, they are mostly a Godless group of people, and if they are allowed to have their way, America will be taken down to the dust bin of human history. We are well on our way there now. Although I do agree with democrats about the selfishness of country club establishment republicans like Karl Rove, that is no excuse for the lawless and evil behavior of democrats. Any kind of immoral behavior is acceptable to democrats.

So we have a bunch of self-serving elitist republicans on the right who don't care about the middle class and are 100% "free" trade, and we have a bunch of self-serving whack jobs on the left who want to control all aspects of American business and tax all of us even more of our income. Unless there is a revival in the church and a revolution against the immorality of the democrats, we aren't going to prosper much longer.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/columbia-...e/?cat_orig=us
    Obama's Chicago tactics are sickening.

I can't speak for the "self-serving elitist republicans," but many of the people who advocate free trade are against the layer upon layer of regulation and bureaucracy which do nothing to address the causes of our economic problems: excessive risk-taking by government sponsored enterprises (GSE's) and their associated investment bankers, and excessive spending by Congress; both of which are supported by the Federal Reserve, and both of which cause the inflation spiral responsible for home loss and job loss.

Nor do the layers of bureaucracy and regulation do anything to improve the business climate. By making procedures more complicated and clouding the path ahead, they make it easier for cheaters to game the system, easier for lawyers to accuse honest people of wrongdoing, and harder for honest people to get ahead.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 10-11-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.