Obama basically murders 4 americans

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...ibya-diplomats

34 security moved out after repeated threats, Obama and Hillary basically condemned them to death. I am not saying it was intentional, just foolish irresponsibility. The dead will not complain, but I will.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Agreed...perhaps involuntary manslaughter charges are in order here.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Agreed...perhaps involuntary manslaughter charges are in order here.
    Funny if this was done by a Republican President there would be immediate calls for impeachment and Republicans would rightly join in the call for such a reckless and traitorous action. This is par for the course naturally for our alien Marxist President who was raised as a Muslim and a Marxist. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Funny if this was done by a Republican President there would be immediate calls for impeachment and Republicans would rightly join in the call for such a reckless and traitorous action. This is par for the course for our alien Marxist President who was raised as a Muslim. Thank you, thank you very much
    Wrong....republicans get away with lots of murder...and when was the last time a republican was threatened with impeachment and when was the last democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Wrong....republicans get away with lots of murder...and when was the last time a republican was threatened with impeachment and when was the last democrat?
    I am correct Republicans joined with the Democrats and impeached Nixon when he messed up. Now Clinton was protected by all the Democrats and the press when he was being tried for impeachment. Democrats would defend the devil for doing wrong if he were the President. History has shown this. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I am correct Republicans joined with the Democrats and impeached Nixon when he messed up. Now Clinton was protected by all the Democrats and the press when he was being tried for impeachment. Democrats would defend the devil for doing wrong if he were the President. History has shown this. Thank you, thank you very much

Clinton was impeached.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Clinton was impeached.
    Impeached and disgraced, but not removed from office, another sad time for our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Impeached and disgraced, but not removed from office, another sad time for our nation.