Results 1 to 6 of 6
10-06-2012, 10:57 PM #1
scared the #*%@ out of me when i saw this
This was in the house i am renting!! when i took the flue pipe off the furnace to get to the coil, i noticed it was loose in the attic, crawled in this tiny, and i mean very small attic, and found this!!!!!! Thats seriously a fire hazzard!! and we went a winter in this house and didnt even know, I have a little girl in the house too!!! that made my heart drop when i saw it, Thank you God for protecting my family!
Last edited by david912; 10-06-2012 at 11:14 PM.(((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))
(((YOU SEE A SIX PACK, I SEE A SUPPORT GROUP)))
10-06-2012, 11:02 PM #2
You guys were very lucky and lucky you have found it.Every problem gives us the opportunity to choose from several solutions: stupidity, ignorance, indifference, or brilliance. Which one will you choose?
10-06-2012, 11:25 PM #3Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Detroit vicinity, Michigan
Lucky this happened in the attic.
I suffered carbon monoxide poisoning as a kid due to a loose flue pipe, mom kept me home due to migranes which actually made it worse. This played a large part to my going into this field, I like to think I'm keeping that from happening to others.
10-07-2012, 09:04 AM #4
You should get some free rent!
10-07-2012, 09:05 AM #5
Typical for a rental home I would say."If anybody can draw on the power, where do we put the meter?" - JP Morgan before pulling Tesla funding
10-07-2012, 09:20 AM #6Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- SouthEast NC ICW & Piedmont Foothills
you want to pizz off the land lord; call the fire departmentIt`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.