Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    I fail to see the problem when you take on job their are standards that you must maintain if not good-bye and that is how it should be. The last thing we need is a union mentality that allows you to lolly-gag around and not produce but retain your job. I do not think illegal workers should be hired but having to hustle on the job is a standard that should be applied universally.

I have canned many a tech and installer that had a cavalier work ethic!!!!!!!!!
    These folks I'm talking about are strong and intelligent. They are good workers, but they say it is almost impossible to do what is required of them every night. They are asked to do 11 hours of work in 8 hours. Employers are demanding more of their employees in this economy because the employers know they have the upper hand with jobs being so tight. I have a friend of mine in the HVAC business, and he does say it is hard to find good help. I don't know why that is in the HVAC field. I've seen some really crappy installs too. BTW, how many illegals do you have working for you?

Double post

How do you determine an eleven hour work workload compared to an eight hour are you in the Grocery business are you an efficiency expert.

Over the years I have found very few that measured up to my work ethic or stamina.

I do not hire illegal's, have never tolerated them in any company I have worked for I do not even allow them on the crews that do my yard work.

Am I the only one here that picked up the real problem?

"Our Construction Manager called me 30 minutes later while I was installing a pneumatic receiver controller in one of the package units and it went something like this....."

A pnuematic receiver controller on a package unit!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Am I the only one here that picked up the real
    problem?

"Our Construction Manager called me 30 minutes later while I was installing a pneumatic receiver controller in one of the package units and it went something like this....."

A pnuematic receiver controller on a package unit!
    Ha ! Someone picked up on that. I'll explain.

Large 25 ton package units w/o VFD option connected to VAVs with side pocket heaters.

Pnuematic reciever controller re-used from old unit to control static by outputting branch signal to dump damper.

and take those dang munsters with you.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

^^^ Just working on the old post count.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    ^^^ Just working on the old post count.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Oh, how ironic.
    During the Reagan era, when new construction was booming here, The floodgates opened for out-of-state contractors.
    I don't remember whining about out-of state contractors taking our jobs then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123