Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RSES questions

Access to the SAMS (Service Application Manuals) online is worth the dues. (Free with membership) You have a question or problem you'll find the answer in there. No other organization has the wealth of HVACR info RSES has. Pretty much anyone who is good in this trade either is or was an RSES member.

I have been a member (RSES) since 1978, it has been great for my career.

RSES is known as the Training Authority, they are on the cutting edge of new information that we need to excell in the service field.

There is no long term commitment and I think the RSES Journal and SAM are worth the price of membership.

I agree!

I will never give up my membership!

If things were so tight that I could not afford $100 bucks a year or whatever it is?
    keeping in mind that this money goes to an HVAC educational society, I would have hit rock bottom!

If you think you can not afford it?
    get a coffee can on January 1 of 2013 and put a quarter in it every day until 2014 and then join!

Quote Originally Posted by spliskin View Post
    Access to the SAMS (Service Application Manuals) online is worth the dues. (Free with membership) You have a question or problem you'll find the answer in there. No other organization has the wealth of HVACR info RSES has. Pretty much anyone who is good in this trade either is or was an RSES member.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve wright View Post
    I have been a member (RSES) since 1978, it has been great for my career.

RSES is known as the Training Authority, they are on the cutting edge of new information that we need to excell in the service field.

There is no long term commitment and I think the RSES Journal and SAM are worth the price of membership.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Just ordered the Tech 1 manual. I am looking forward to using the disc. RSES training materials are the best out there.

RSES's = the (.)(.)'s

3pt - sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

[QUOTE=TriplePoint;14511191]Just ordered the Tech 1 manual. I am looking forward to using the disc. RSES training materials are the best out there.

I bought the three disc set to prepare for the CM test at first I thought they were pricey,that is until I started using them. AWSOME I dont regret buying them and I passed the CM test the first time due in part to the discs.

Question

i have a few RSES questions i hope y'all can help me with.

after reading a few posts about the subject i sent off & recieved their info packet.i plan on joining & ordering some of their stuff.my questions are on what i should order.

a little background first - i attended & graduated (pretty high in my class) a tech school HVAC program several years ago.like an idiot i did nothing with what i learned from it.i decided to do something else and now i regret not going into heating & air.i have decided to give heating & air another try but,i have lost alot of what i had learned.

my questions : what would be the best to order? start with manual 1? just the manual or order the CD's with it?

any advice would be appreciated.

T.J.

I dont know about the best order but I am going through the rac and tech 1 materials at the same time. I did order the manual and disc. Its a whole lot of material but I really enjoy soaking it all up.

good job 3pt!!!!!!!!

i could not focus on both of those at once!!!!!!!!!!

good job!!!!!!!!!

are you going to take a CMS exam?

[QUOTE=J/D;14512911]
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplePoint View Post
    Just ordered the Tech 1 manual. I am looking forward to using the disc. RSES training materials are the best out there.

I bought the three disc set to prepare for the CM test at first I thought they were pricey,that is until I started using them. AWSOME I dont regret buying them and I passed the CM test the first time due in part to the discs.

Undecided at the moment but I am leaning towards RAC sm test first then testing out on the tech 1 material when I get through it. I saw that you can take a final for each of the 3 cm manuals.

thats cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it will pay off, I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplePoint View Post
    Undecided at the moment but I am leaning towards RAC sm test first then testing out on the tech 1 material when I get through it. I saw that you can take a final for each of the 3 cm manuals.

[QUOTE=supertek65;14515971]good job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks supertek65 I am planning on taking a CMS exam, the one thing I' ve learned from taking the CM test is there is ALOT I dont know, but I WILL keep studying. I feel its the only way to be good at this trade.

you are correct sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=J/D;14520391]
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    good job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks supertek65 I am planning on taking a CMS exam, the one thing I' ve learned from taking the CM test is there is ALOT I dont know, but I WILL keep studying. I feel its the only way to be good at this trade.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast