Last but not least for New Jersey!
Employer: Consolidated Energy Design, Inc.
Contact: Rey Montalvo
Address: 1933 State Highway No. 35, Suite 105, No. 367
Wall, New Jersey 07719
Listing Title: Assistant General Manager
Jobsite Location: Wall, New Jersey United States
Position Available: Manager General
Minimum Experience: 6-10 years
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Pay Range: Salary commensurate with ability
full health benefit package, performance based bonus, retirement plan
This position requires someone with excellent technical and computer skills that would work closely with the CEO to lighten the CEO's workload.
Although a P.E. license is not required it would be preferred. A thorough understanding of the HVAC, energy conservation and controls business is a must.
The position is not for a secretary nor an administrative assistant. The position also does not require someone to operate the business as that would be the job of the COO.
This position requires someone with excellent leadership and delegation skills but with the depth of knowlege and experience to get the job done promptly, expertly and professionally if delegation of duties is not a viable option.
The CEO is involved in interactions with smart grid technology R&D as well as with utility companies, energy companies, "C" level employees, third party outsourcing firms, law firms, etc. This position requires someone that has a strong working knowledge of all these areas and can successfully, expertly and promptly follow through on assignments given to this person by the CEO.
Some assignments would include, but not be limited to,
1. Developing robust animated Power Point Presentations
2. Developing spreadsheets for a number of applications (economic analysis, sales matrixes, "what if" scenarios, etc.)
3. Customizing pre-existing legal documents with strategic partners, clients, etc.
4. Written and verbal correspondense on behalf of the CEO.
5. Scheduling appointments
6. Handling travel arrangements in a manner that makes logistical sense.
7. Interfacing with strategic partners.
8. Development of Employee Policy and other pertinent manuals.
9. Interfacing with third party outsourcing firms.
Tags for this Thread