+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Jersey HVAC Talkers, few new jobs to look at.

Post Likes

New Jersey HVAC Talkers, few new jobs to look at.

Hello to all! We have an employer in New Jersey with a few positions needing to be filled. If you're in the area and this
    looks like the right opportunity for you, please contact the employer. This is one of 3 for this employer that we'll be posting

Employer Information:
    Employer: Consolidated Energy Design, Inc.
    Address: 1933 State Highway No. 35, Suite 105, No. 367
    Wall, New Jersey 07719
    United States
    Phone: 732-245-3664

Listing Information:
    Listing Title: Chief Operating Officer
    Jobsite Location: Wall, New Jersey United States
    Position Available: Manager Operations
    Minimum Experience: 11-15 years
    Minimum Education: Masters Degree
    Pay Range: Commenserate with ability

To be negotiated but includes fully paid health insurance, performance based bonus package and retirement package
    Job Details:

Must have experience successfully operating a company preferably in the Controls industry, HVAC industry and/or utility industry. Excellent job and inter-personal skills.

Computer literate. Full grasp of reviewing and interpreting financial statements in conjunction with a CFO as well as development of Sales and Marketing strategies in conjunction with Sr. VP of Sales and Marketing.

Visionary leader with creative means to expand markets and proven track record of building and operating a successful business.

Expert at various types of contracts (NDAs, MNDAs, Business Relationship Agreements, License Agreements, Manufacturer's Reps Agreements, Project Agreements with customers, etc.)

Expert at developing (or delegating the development of) Sales and Marketing pricing matrixes, sales and marketing brochures, Employee Policy Handbooks, keeping employees current in the latest training to advance the best interests of the company.

Experience with handling union/non union issues to minimize negative impact on clients.
    Special Benefits:

TBD

Post Likes
    How many one this website have Masters degrees? Just askin. Can't be too many- no offense you guy's blow me away with technical knowledge and gramatical excellence. By the way I don't use spellcheck.

Post Likes
    toocoolforschool, I have to admit that is a great question that I'm curious to know the answer to as well.
    Joshua

Post Likes
    What else ya got?
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Post Likes
    I have the trifecta
    AAS, BA, MA

Post Likes
    don't forget bs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hace Frio View Post
    I have the trifecta
    AAS, BA, MA

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in