Gas fitters lisc. (NH)
National cert in oil burner service from NEFI
EPA universal cert
Certified TracPipe installer
Registered Rinnai tank-less water heater installer
also have Nexstar training and many other product specific training

I have done hundreds of boiler/furnace/waterheater/appliance installs

I have been working in NH as a service tec/installer/appliance/light commercial repair tech for 8 years. I am currently employed in state
by a very reputable company and I do enjoy my job and workplace but they offer no benefits or retirement program/401k

I am a Veteran with a Honorable Discharge and have a perfect driving record, I've never had a customer complaint or refusal of payment.
I have a wonderful report with all customers and can easily explain in terms they can understand the scope of the work needed without sounding like a condesending jerk.
I am a honest person and I refuse to be sent into a home with an agenda, I am not a salesman I am SERVICE tech.
I can and will sell what the customer NEEDS for their repairs and any upsells that they NEED, not what you are PUSHING.
I expect to be treated like a human being and not a tool that just brings you money.
I am looking for a Full time permanent position, I will NOT consider any other offers.
This position should include 401k , health and dental and paid vacation/sick time.

I currently reside in southern New Hampshire and am willing to work/travel in your service vehicle anywhere you need and be in a oncall rotation.

I am seeking $30 per hour but am willing to consider comparable offers.

I will consider Relocation instate or out of state for the right position.

Email to m_erin@comcast.net