8+year hvac Tech looking

Gas fitters lisc. (NH)
    National cert in oil burner service from NEFI
    EPA universal cert
    Certified TracPipe installer
    Registered Rinnai tank-less water heater installer
    also have Nexstar training and many other product specific training

I have done hundreds of boiler/furnace/waterheater/appliance installs

I have been working in NH as a service tec/installer/appliance/light commercial repair tech for 8 years. I am currently employed in state
    by a very reputable company and I do enjoy my job and workplace but they offer no benefits or retirement program/401k

I am a Veteran with a Honorable Discharge and have a perfect driving record, I've never had a customer complaint or refusal of payment.
    I have a wonderful report with all customers and can easily explain in terms they can understand the scope of the work needed without sounding like a condesending jerk.
    I am a honest person and I refuse to be sent into a home with an agenda, I am not a salesman I am SERVICE tech.
    I can and will sell what the customer NEEDS for their repairs and any upsells that they NEED, not what you are PUSHING.
    I expect to be treated like a human being and not a tool that just brings you money.
    I am looking for a Full time permanent position, I will NOT consider any other offers.
    This position should include 401k , health and dental and paid vacation/sick time.

I currently reside in southern New Hampshire and am willing to work/travel in your service vehicle anywhere you need and be in a oncall rotation.

I am seeking $30 per hour but am willing to consider comparable offers.

I will consider Relocation instate or out of state for the right position.

Email to m_erin@comcast.net

8yrs in the install/service up there you know all the companies and there characters...ton of experience ever think of a union shop with that install exp.? check out www.thebluebook.com for company listings up there.... type in "air conditioning" then hit Contractor(***) bang that resume out to them all...
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY