Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Heritage

I'm so damn sick of blanket statements. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    candy stripper????????
    Actually what I thought I first read. Only part that really interested me.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah CANDY STRIPPER
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim
    blah blah blah muslim

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Actually what I thought I first read. Only part that really interested me.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am trying to get the mods attention, so we can honor breast cancer awareness this month.
    if the nfl can do it so can we!
    Yeah well what about prostrate cancer? Or are you a feminist PC dude? Strange. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Here is the great leader Obama's Muslim Heritage. Great video. You have to see it check it out. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Snoop dogg is a Rastafarian.
    Furthermore he's also called snoop lion now... Lol

Glennac, Do you hate women as much as Muslims and communists?
    October is breast cancer month. November is prostate cancer....

No do you? Just don't wear pink and I have never heard of anyone promoting prostate month men or
    women. Only breast cancer which is very PC you know like your self. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    No do you? Just don't wear pink and I have never heard of anyone promoting prostate month men or
    women. Only breast cancer which is very PC you know like your self. Thank you very much
    I have wanted to ask Glenn a question but you know I try to be PC and don't want to offend Glenn in any way.....but.... Here Goes..........

So Glenn, is there a Mrs Glennac?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Prostate Cancer Canada Network

Astounding support for the prostate cancer cause throughout the month of Movember

Prostate Cancer Canada (PCC) is proud to be Movember’s men’s health partner. The 2011 Movember campaign has been truly remarkable. We are overwhelmed at the number of Canadians who have supported the prostate cancer cause by growing and grooming a moustache and having conversations about the disease.
    http://www.prostatecancer.ca/get-inv...vents/movember
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I have wanted to ask Glenn a question but you know I try to be PC and don't want to offend Glenn in any way.....but.... Here Goes..........

If she's not Glenn's I'll take her.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    [IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg599/DriverJC/Audiobooks/2012-10-01:If she's not Glenn's I'll take her.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post

If she's not Glenn's I'll take her.
    Dont do that, you gonna give him a heart arrack...lol
    Us old farts cant handle anything that young anymore..rofl

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

Why yes mcjo I'll post a picture of me and her as soon as I can, probably Saturday and you'll all like this one with me and her posing with a great background scene, its a doozy. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast