FX07, FX16 integration into a niagara FX20

We are integrating multiple fx07 and a fx16 zone system into a Niagara Jace fx20. The analog values are coming in as celcius even though the facets on the jace are set to fahrenheit.
    We used the original apd files as the resource files for the controllers and we have no Facilty Explorer software to look at the apd files.

You're going to have to modify the apd file with FX Builder to fix this. You need to add a display to each controller in the program and add the system point "unit of measure" to each display then save and download. This has to be done even if the controller doesn't have a display. Make sure to set the point to US and not SI.

I'm almost certain Reaper has it right. Of the installed controllers, any of them contain a display? I can see the FX07s, but a zone controller should have customer interface.

After a little more thought. In the beginning with the FX line, the resource file was not the .apd file. It was a .prn file, generated with the FX builder software. I really don't remember when the switch happened. I think it was when the FX20 and FX60 became available.

I using FX07 from Johnson Controls.. I made a mistake., I loaded an older version of firmware ...anybody here knows how to fix firmware for FX07???? what is the procedure to repair?.. how I could get back to factory settings?...without sending controller to factory..
    Thank you and waiting your posts.