Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racism

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    I'm at a loss why I'm expected, and America is expected, to be tolerant of the ignorance of others.
    Honestly, it's just easier and probably healthier for you to be more tolerent. Being hateful and bitter is just too freakin exhausting. Oh, and I know from experience. I've came across many different cultures everyone has a different quirk, accept it for what it is and move on or waste your time and energy on something you can't do anything about anyway.

Tops on my list are the hasidic jews by the way, I crinch when I have to go to one of there homes. That being said, I met my fair share that where very descent people but some others where real peices of sh*t. Unfortunately I think the peices of sh*t seem to make our lasting impressions.

Vinster, Don't know where your from but I'm guessing a major metro area because of the hasidic jews. I can't go to the store without feeling I'm the foreigner. Wasn't like this when I was a kid. I'm becoming less tolerant the older I get. Maybe some of my dislike is based on 9/11. maybe some is based on the fact that the US bends over backwards for people who turn around and F us. Maybe it's because the American dream has become entitlements. Races/cultures can't get along outside the US, What makes us think they should get along inside the US. Believe me, I wish it wasn't like this. I believe people immigrate to America because it's better than the "old country" Guess what? Time to become American. Americans speak english. Americans don't walk around covered from head to toe in black sheets. You know, if I walked around like that I'd get arrested. Americans fly the American flag outside their window or no flag at all. They do not fly the Polish flag or Puerto Rican flag or Mexican flag or whatever. Most Americans are generous by nature, not cold hearted and bitter. Political correctness is going to be the downfall of the greatest nation in the world. I work with a couple Mexican guys, one of which is a US Marine, who want nothing to do with the Mexican culture. They are Americans and are looked down at, by the Mexican Mexicans. Too much jealously in this world. I don't get it. You know, it's like the saying goes "Nice guys finish last" and America is the nice guy.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I just hate the f??kers that cause me problems and the little ones too.
    Reminds me of car accident I had years ago, don't know whos fault it was. Neither party paying attention,anyway, it was a mexican lady and her kid. My car screwed, fixed her lights,bumper etc. I was outside working on her van and 3 black boys walked by holding glass bottles-threw em at me for no reason and called cracker(whatever else). Pissed me off- so I threw a wrench at one of em. Lol
    Its crap like this that makes people hate people, the older generation keeps teaching the young and telling stories. Young kids then become racist,ignorant sh?ts. I mind my own business but its funny how hate knocks at my door step all the time. Hate on!!!

Racism can be taught and it also can be learned by observation. Young eyes are very perceptive and pick out quickly which people have behavior problems and talk funny.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

The great united states certainly isnt what it used to be.

Growing up now is almost the total opposite what it was as little as 30 years ago

I used to wake up as a child hearing the sounds of Dad splitting up wood , or cutting the grass , or tuning up the car , maint on the house.

Most kids wake up now to find their Parents are still in bed asleep , or maybe laying there watching oprah until noon , or playing video games , or get up from bed and relocate to the couch to watch tv , or play on the internet 8 hours

Others are looking for ways to collect a check from the gov

America will be known as a bunch of sissies soon , and its really sad. Heck we probly already are.

But not around my house. No sir . Around my house we get up a DO SOMETHING. Hunt , fish , trap , ride ATVs , work in the yard , ride bikes around the neighborhood, skate , shoot cans , bow n arrow at targets ... all kinds of stuff.

Does this make me racist against losers ??

Right on Snappy!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post

Most kids wake up now to find their Parents are still in bed asleep , or maybe laying there watching oprah until noon , or playing video games , or get up from bed and relocate to the couch to watch tv , or play on the internet 8 hours

I thought that is why most people come to the states so they dont have to work and the government will give them everything. Really pisses me off that I bust my A** every day and barely get by while these low lifes are driving 50K cars, eating filet every night and we are paying for there housing. That is the end of my rant for the day.

the problem is political correctnes... if a brown guy called a black man a negro, is it racist? no. he merely refering to the skin colour of that person. if a chinese man called a caucasian man white man, is he racist? no her merely refering to the skin colour. is it dergatory? could be, depending on how you interpret it. racism exist when I got beat up because of my skin colour or when a less qualified man got a job that I'm fully qualified/over qualified due to his skin colour/cultural back ground. moreover if that person has no connection to the company or someone at the company at all, other than same skin colour. or denied service because I look different.

we used to hate one group of immigrant or another. it used to be the italians, then the poles, then the germans and japs, scotts, and now the whole moslem population. in reality they need to be watched since they import their imams and mullahs from back home. THAT create the problem. if you're an imam or mullah, stay home, don't come over. you'll be just surrounded by infidel. teach in your own madrasah back home and be respected that way. do not screw this land that I move into. islam a tolerant and peaceful religion my @$$.

I'm an immigrant, and if I see another moocher immigrant that has no cause to be on social assistance I have no pity on you. the 1st 5 years I could understand it since it's a transition mode. It did took me that long to be fully integrated to canadian culture. do I loose my "cultural" identity? not really, the town I grew up has several McD, KFC, taco bells, dunkin donuts, etc.. so what do I loose?ppl ussually never care about the traditional stuffs anyway, and now when they're in north america all the sudden they're being nostalgic about their culture? and wanna be all traditional and stuff? I called buffalo excrement! refugee claimant that still around after the conflict is over or wanting to stay but do not try to integrate to the new country: you can go back home. the jews did it, so can you. get off the social housing, be productive member of society. too many able bodied man living in social housing. canada and usa is a free country. move where ever the job is. don't be a sissy. there always job somewhere in any economy. it may not pay as much as you like or not in the place you wanted, but you could be independent on your own two feet working and feeding you and your family. same with all the native indian ppl. get out of your nativeness and be productive. you guys don't pay tax anyway. don't sit around at home and drink fire water.

if you're down on your luck, use that social net and program to the fullest for the shortest amount of period possible. I've max out my unemployment twice since I start working, and thankful for it. but when I was on it it was my goal to get out of it as soon as I can. I don't wanna be associated with welfare recipient crowd. I had a guy who got paid by the gov for retraining in trade school and don't even show up to write the exam... I was unemployed and had to pay my own schooling. that guy I have no pity on. last time I heard he dealt weed and some drugs.

end of rant. Sometime I feel I should be a southern conservative or something.... hahaha
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Dont hate anything, its bad for your health. Avoid things that are not a positive influence in your life and that you have no control over.

Growing up now is almost the total opposite what it was as little as 30 years ago

I used to wake up as a child hearing the sounds of Dad splitting up wood , or cutting the grass , or tuning up the car , maint on the house.

America will be known as a bunch of sissies soon , and its really sad. Heck we probly already are.

But not around my house. No sir . Around my house we get up a DO SOMETHING. Hunt , fish , trap , ride ATVs , work in the yard , ride bikes around the neighborhood, skate , shoot cans , bow n arrow at targets ... all kinds of stuff.

Could not agree more with both of these.

I don't care about things that make people different.

I don't waste time or psychic energy on those that I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post

if you're down on your luck, use that social net and program to the fullest for the shortest amount of period possible. I've max out my unemployment twice since I start working, and thankful for it. but when I was on it it was my goal to get out of it as soon as I can. I don't wanna be associated with welfare recipient crowd.
    I drew unemployment once , and it was the most boring time of my life. At first I was like ... ha ... I finally get to collect some money I paid in ... but after a couple days I was about to slit my wrists not being able to fix something ! Couldnt wait to find a job and looked every day

I drew unemployment once , and it was the most boring time of my life. At first I was like ... ha ... I finally get to collect some money I paid in ... but after a couple days I was about to slit my wrists not being able to fix something ! Couldnt wait to find a job and looked every day
    I collected unemp. one time and called my Dad who was in Oregon and I was in L.A. I said I'm coming up to visit you he said go get a job you effin hippie. OUCH did that hurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12