Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racism

Racism

Would I be considered racist if I hate only racist??
    I watch people hurt their children and hold themselves in poverty because they can't let go of certain beleifs and entrenched family dynamics. It is really very depressive and I am tired of seeing it and being around it but today is a new day. Any comments would be appreciated.

I don't understand your question. You hate one race or you hate one group of people that continually play the race card as an excuse for why they are where they are in life?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I believe what the man is trying to ask is if it's kosher to hate racist people whom he finds intolerable.

And to his point, id have to say that that is a personal choice on how you choose deal with the ever present force of ignorance. Good luck.

I guess it would be okay to hate the haters, Eye for an eye type of deal. I find it tough when faced with it everyday. I find it hard to mind my own biz. sometimes.

people are people theirs no room for hate it usually just means you dont know where they are in their life or what they may be going through ???? !!!
    try to see yourself in their shoes, if only for a day

You have the right to love or hate anyone you choose. Seems like it bothers you. That's something you need to work out with yourself. Me? I hate everyone equally.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

ya Iguess if that what you want to do with your life go on hating every1

Dont hate anything, its bad for your health. Avoid things that are not a positive influence in your life and that you have no control over.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Hate is strong but When confronted with and living around it it is like poison to the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanical'al View Post
    ya Iguess if that what you want to do with your life go on hating every1
    Next time I'll put a smiley next to my comment

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Dont hate anything, its bad for your health. Avoid things that are not a positive influence in your life and that you have no control over.
    Hate is a strong word. I'm at a loss why I'm expected, and America is expected to be tolerant of the ignorance of others.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

"Hate is a strong word. I'm at a loss why I'm expected, and America is expected to be tolerant of the ignorance of others."

Yes we are, and the problem is when tolerance becomes a one way street, it leads to cultural suicide.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

A mna has to have beliefs...I believe I want another beer

The word "race" is really a shorthand expression for "culture."

People don't have nearly the problems with someone's race as they do with the cultural ideas that guide that person. When you object to cultural aspects of a group of people, the response is that you are objecting to their racial background, which is rarely true these days.

You can't even differ with our President on his healthcare plans, without someone, somewhere, accusing you of racism. Baloney.

Ideas of entitlement, status of victimhood, and government as nanny are offensive to most people, but once the "racist" flags is raised, society cringes in fear. That's why we need more Bill Cosbys and fewer Samuel Jacksons, and no Barack Obamas.

This post does not reflect the official views of this sites or its owners.
    Last edited by timebuilder; 10-06-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast