+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Previous generation craftsman

Post Likes
    So true. The last job we just did the customer was so impressed with our installation they said it was all the detail we payed attention too. They were also saying they were so glad they did not go with Costco. That is how they think of it, it is not the company that is working the Costco store it is known as Costco. If I was doing all the marketing they do I would be thinking what a joke to be doing all this for Costco and to not be building up the contractor company name. So no mater what kind of job Costco does it is no reflection on that contractor. And if he does great work it does that contractor no good as he is not building up the name of his own business he is building up the Costco name. I would never sell out to a big box store, but then I have built up our company and our company name for 40 years.

Post Likes
    Wow!! Nice work.....

Post Likes
    That's some quality work there, buddy! Commercial DX piping can be a poor proposition because the contractors out there have so few pipefitters who know WTF they are doing when it comes to DX. I have seen way more jobs that were butchered than not.

I saw one recently where the customer had (4) dual circuit 30 ton splits. Each circuit had (4) 30 ton TXVs. 120 tons of TXV for 30 tons capacity. Flooding and hunting like crazy. Overcharged by at least 60# each
    Don't pick the fly crap out of the pepper.

Post Likes
    One of those fancy-ass guys huh? Probably a navy man.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deerwhistle View Post
    One of those fancy-ass guys huh? Probably a navy man.
    I would say one with a level of sophistication.

Post Likes
    Nice tidy work!

Heres a vid i took of a txv leaking down the equalising line, think this is about the second one i've seen do it in 20+ years, other one was a Danfoss valve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkpDBHwSdMQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in