ANYONE KNOW WHO'S HIRING IN NEWFOUNDLAND

Dont know for sure but maybe Johnson Controls

787 MEMBER ALSO

I'M 787 TOO, WORKING FOR AIR FORCE A/C & HEATING IN NWMKT. LOOKING TO MOVE BACK TO NEWFOUNDLAND IN THE FUTURE. MAYBE CHECK OUT JOHNSON C OR HONEYWELL. THANKS.

eh bye, you service the oxford building at dvp-401?
    where you from?

(edit, is K.spencer still there, wondering how old the card is here at the building, I just got back here)

[Edited by operator on 11-14-2006 at 06:51 AM]

i'm from Cow Head, Northern Pen
    Kevin is still with air force but we haven't done that building since i've been here, 2003
    Ever think about goin back home? where you from?
    Who are you working with?

Found out you guys just installed the energybank stuff on our boilers.

I'm 1 of the operators in the building right now. Shopping for a place to get back on the tools

I was born/raised here but NF's still home. Spent alot of time in Point Leamington (Botwood area, hour from Grand Falls)growing up. Took the refrigeration/air conditioning course in Lewisporte before they shut it down.

Where did you go to trade school.

Come work for us for the summer

You would feel right at home in Yellowknife. More wonderful Newfies than you can shake a stick at. Many work here for the spring summer and head back to Newfoundland for the winters, unless you get addicted to snowmobiling which most do. Give us a call if you're interested. Territorial Refrigeration 867-873-8817 ask for Brad

Quote Originally Posted by ;1250475
    I'M 787 TOO, WORKING FOR AIR FORCE A/C & HEATING IN NWMKT. LOOKING TO MOVE BACK TO NEWFOUNDLAND IN THE FUTURE. MAYBE CHECK OUT JOHNSON C OR HONEYWELL. THANKS.
    like when in the Future are ya thinking of moving back? you Get with one of the union shops thee not much coin on the go.... honeywell, direct energy, carmichael, standard mech and cimco are the only ones i think
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site