Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: How bout

Actually -- there is a lot of partying at Comfortech. Obviously the sessions and trade show are during the day, but we throw a blow-out party on Thursday Night and usually have a another one on Friday night. Wednesday evening is an opening reception that is really fun too.

This year in Baltimore, we had a number of HVAC-Talk members attend and I had the pleasure of meeting them and getting to know them. Some included Robo, Lusker, HeyBob, ARPA, and JR Benny. There were others too.

If you want to plan a special visit to Nordyne while you're in St. Louis, we can help arrange it. Nordyne may be planning to do something like that anyway. Too early to know.

You shouldn't feel like an outsider to Comfortech. You're a contractor right? The show is for you!!! It is designed for the residential/light commercial HVAC contractor and has been serving that community for 10 years.

By the way -- we are so proud of HVAC-Talk that we added an HVAC-talk booth on the show floor. We'll do that again in St. Louis. Htalk members are encouraged to drop by and help sign up new memebers. This year we gave away HVAC-Talk T-shirts and will probably do that again in St. Louis.

If you're interested in getting a group together for social purposes at Comfortech, feel free to use the Comfortech forum here to do that. And I will help in any way I can.

"Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author

The Ed I must commend you and CB on resisting the temptation to mess with this site. I think we all can see you have honorable intentions. We will do what we want anyway as far as conventions go. But not having you trying to manipulate them will make things easier for us to pull them off. Thanks

The name really is insignificant, call it what you want, to me it will always be the H-talk convention.

Idea; How about just making a blow up doll of Dice, then you can bring him anywhere you want.

BTW I never got my new pin? (gold w/small diamond) And will you help pay for my much needed therapy?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

The idea of a Dice doll really is sick. I think we can take up a collection to help pay for your therapy. I gave your pin to Lusker. He uses it as an earring.

I knew that hillbilly was holding out on me.

I officially have one (1) pin left and I stole 'it'. The one I was wearing was the very first pin to ever be given out and some JERK forgot his during one of the Ctech parties.

Had to pin that JERK like flowers at the High School Prom.

I'm not telling who that JERK is but..... he has more of them than I do now.

It's awkward having only one pin for both ears. I never know if I should wear it on the left or right side.

Tell ya what Frozensolid. I'll pay for having made a "Dice blow up doll" if we can get a picture of you blowing it up.

Now that's sick.

Sure I will, C-4 or TNT?

It will leave a pond, and a deep one too.

Originally posted by Lusker
    I officially have one (1) pin left and I stole 'it'. The one I was wearing was the very first pin to ever be given out and some JERK forgot his during one of the Ctech parties.

Had to pin that JERK like flowers at the High School Prom.

I'm not telling who that JERK is but..... he has more of them than I do now.

It's awkward having only one pin for both ears. I never know if I should wear it on the left or right side.

This was very hurtful. I cried and cried. I'm over it now. Talk to Dice about which side to wear the earring on. I'm sure you really know already.

Speaking of pins, arpa gave a pin to my boss and now my boss thinks he's as good as I am.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

the editor

Thanks for the invite. I would be inclined to attend the next 1 close to me. Always liked those kind of things anyway. Helps keep up with whats going on around you in the Business.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Speaking of pins, arpa gave a pin to my boss and now my boss thinks he's as good as I am.
    And what's wrong with this thinking? Isn't the boss always right?
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Have one in Pittsburgh, they have a nice new, convention center. Matter of fact it is a totally green bldg. and used for examples and tours of how it was designed and constructed.
    It is well known for that around the country.
    I will come to that one for sure..........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Have one in Pittsburgh, they have a nice new, convention center. Matter of fact it is a totally green bldg. and used for examples and tours of how it was designed and constructed.
    It is well known for that around the country.
    I will come to that one for sure..........

Hey Dice --

St. Louis isn't so far from Pittsburgh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast