Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Re: How bout

Originally posted by the editor
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Have one in Pittsburgh, they have a nice new, convention center. Matter of fact it is a totally green bldg. and used for examples and tours of how it was designed and constructed.
    It is well known for that around the country.
    I will come to that one for sure..........

Hey Dice --

St. Louis isn't so far from Pittsburgh.
    I was there once, very nice city until you cross the river.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Hey dice across the river is where the fun is late night if you get my drift. Hope you can make it it's an easy 1.5 hour drive from home. Take care
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Originally posted by benncool
    The only little link that is missing here, I think Ed, is the "host" thing.

For instance. If the Comforteck show was in Winston-Salem NC this year there would not be a problem combining the 2 functions.

Selfemployed (or Scott as he is affectionally called by Liz.) is our host and "ambassitor" to Winton-Salem NC. I don't know what we will be doing in W-S but I'm pretty sure it will be completely different then what we did here in Bennington. Let's hope so.

Now the Comforteck show in going to be in St.Louis. I would like to see the show. Spend all day there. My wife wouldn't I am sure. Because I have been to RSES conventions and ASHREA shows and she wasn't overjoyed with them. I had a great time.

On the free time what do you do? Who knows the ins and outs of St. Louis? We could sit down in some hotel banquet room and have our meal of prime rib or chicken. But I can do that here. If I am going to bring the War Department to St. Louis I want to party were the local people go.

Spotts was on to something when he suggested just us techs go to the St. Louis Show and get "edumacated." Maybe you could have a special reception or trip package to "Nordyne" or something just for H-Talk members.

I agree that this should not be an either/or thing. There is a lot room for both. I looked at the Comfortech Forum but I still feel like an outsider. If I knew that I was going to meet up with a bunch of these Yahoos in St.Louie then the show would diffinately be more inviting.

(There that's all I'm saying about this. Unless someone disagrees with me.)
    Ditto!

I still think about possibilities...

Ken I will help as i am able. Lets start a plan for those who choose to come and all book the same hotel. I was raised there and know a little bit about the night life after we get done with our education. Take care... I'm havving a beer
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Originally posted by jpb2
    Ken I will help as i am able. Lets start a plan for those who choose to come and all book the same hotel. I was raised there and know a little bit about the night life after we get done with our education. Take care... I'm havving a beer
    Count me in. Seeing as this is an educational endeavor maybe I can convince my son Richard to attend also.

I was raised in Albany NY and they are building a superduper convention center. So maybe some day they'll have it there. Then I can show you THE hot spot in Albany.

I'm in Benny !!!!! Have a great week

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345