Well boys and girls... - Page 6
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    GA watched some of the debate, on DVR.

Sons of Guns had a better hour from 9-10... grin

In my opinion, Mitt is paying smart rather than bold... and it appears Mitt is saving his powder for the last month... which is what really matters.

GA predicts Mitt will win POTUS in Nov... and BHO will retire to Paradise (Hawaii)... which is a good thing because that puts him as far away from DC as he can go and still be in America.

GA missed the schedule: Is the slaughter of Biden by Ryan next week, or do we get to see BHO 'Mitt-slapped' again?

BTW: See what PRAYER can do (see GA's thread about praying for the nation and the election).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You Conservlicans can put up all the a$$ bandaids and spanking videos you want.

And GA can pray to the great Gumba 24/7.

Those aren't going to save your A$$.

This election is based on several critical swing states and they are solidly going Bams way with ballots already being cast.

What you don't seem to understand is this election is done as long as Bam does not make any bad mistakes.

Thus you have the reason for his performance last night.

You know prevent defence.

I know I know you all will contend that Mitty is going to make a come back.

To that I say you all are living in some type of dream world.

Grasping at straws, any hope you can find anywhere no matter how slight.

Dream on.

We are all just hoping that communism doesn't win here in America, the land of the free and the last hope for freedom in the world. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    You Conservlicans can put up all the a$$ bandaids and spanking videos you want.

And GA can pray to the great Gumba 24/7.

Those aren't going to save your A$$.

This election is based on several critical swing states and they are solidly going Bams way with ballots already being cast.

What you don't seem to understand is this election is done as long as Bam does not make any bad mistakes.

Thus you have the reason for his performance last night.

You know prevent defence.

I know I know you all will contend that Mitty is going to make a come back.

To that I say you all are living in some type of dream world.

Grasping at straws, any hope you can find anywhere no matter how slight.

Dream on.
    And just like they say in sports, the only thing the prevent defense does, is prevent you from winning.
    And as far as bad mistakes go, he comitted several last night. moreover, another sports metaphor," it aint over to its over" and"This one will likely go the distance".

I'm surprised that no one has figured out why Obama didn't best Rmoney last night. It's a conspiracy - see - the liberal media has to keep this a horse race till the end for the advertising bucks and the pres is in on it since he is a communist Muslim (and we all know THOSE people are the same as liberals). Makes perfect sense.

Then again maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    And just like they say in sports, the only thing the prevent defense does, is prevent you from winning.
    And as far as bad mistakes go, he comitted several last night. moreover, another sports metaphor," it aint over to its over" and"This one will likely go the distance".
    I am confident you are going to be on the loosing side in November but please feel free to delude yourself if it makes you feel better.

So confident in fact that I am willing to wager a month of no posting on ARP for the loser.

A little friendly wager?

What do you say?

I am confident you are going to be on the loosing side in November but please feel free to delude yourself if it makes you feel better.

So confident in fact that I am willing to wager a month of no posting on ARP for the loser.

A little friendly wager?

What do you say?
    I'm not even saying Romney will win. I'm just saying that we got ourselves a real fight now. Most objective people probably see that.
    I cant oblige your challenge for several reasons. I dont gamble and as a committee member It's my responsiblity to post as needed. You wouldn't want for instance one person to call another person retarded and me not being able to step in?

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I'm not even saying Romney will win. I'm just saying that we got ourselves a real fight now. Most objective people probably see that.
    I cant oblige your challenge for several reasons. I dont gamble and as a committee member It's my responsiblity to post as needed. You wouldn't want for instance one person to call another person retarded and me not being able to step in?
    I knew that.

Was just messin with you.

Wonder if GA or Glenn might take me up on it?
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 10-04-2012 at 11:16 PM.

I just think it's terrible that in America we celebrate who can lie the best, most of the debate was lies....and we are all happy in the pants because someone makes it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    We are all just hoping that communism doesn't win here in America, the land of the free and the last hope for freedom in the world. Thank you, thank you very much
    I feel free.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

This freedom act is getting a little old....every civilized society has laws and regulations, otherwise they would be called a barbarian nation.

The only way to have true freedom in this world is to either have lots of money or have absolutely none.

Freedom comes at a price, we all know that...so what do you choose? Mansion on the hill....or the barbaric grasslands? There is no middle ground.

I knew that.

Was just messin with you.

Wonder if GA or Glenn might take me up on it?
    Glenn might but i bet Fetus is too stingy to gamble on anything.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I feel free.
    Thank you for your input, now we would all appreciate if you go put your clothes back on.

LOL
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast