Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    I agree BO seemed off balance. Aside from that Mitt came across as a flim flam used car salesman from here. This was the first I have heard him speak outside of sound bites. Throwing things out there w/o supporting evidence or method.
    In a debate one of the hardest things a listener has to do is be detached and analyse what's being said. With strong personalities it's even harder. The listener that watches and waits for the other guy to get whopped misses the point.
    When Mitt said something like from day one he is going to create 12 million new jobs I had to ask HOW? It's stuff like that. He reminds me of a hustler. Watching Ryan walk around with a mike looking like a televangelist doesn't help either.
    I think both would say what ever it took to get elected.
    It's too bad Gary Johnson was black balled. I think he would smoke them.

I wish voters could sue politicans for breach of promise.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post

Better yet, imprison them. And that would include when they break laws that the rest of us need to follow.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    LMAO on that one. It was Joebama that through advice through Geitner that kept the status quo going through the banking system. The Banks were let off the hook.
    Romer, Summers and Rahm were left null and void by Timmy.
    I do wish those that take these positions would realize the money banks is not the governments, it's the banks money. Not too different from your money. Our government is very limited in what they can dictate to banks. Regulation is about all. But to listen to the mantra, God forbid regulation. Return to the hayday of the railroad barons. Then you can really kiss the middle class bye bye.
    Tracers work both ways.

Al Gore blames altitude for Obama performance!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I agree BO seemed off balance. Aside from that Mitt came across as a flim flam used car salesman from here. This was the first I have heard him speak outside of sound bites. Throwing things out there w/o supporting evidence or method.
    In a debate one of the hardest things a listener has to do is be detached and analyse what's being said. With strong personalities it's even harder. The listener that watches and waits for the other guy to get whopped misses the point.
    When Mitt said something like from day one he is going to create 12 million new jobs I had to ask HOW? It's stuff like that. He reminds me of a hustler. Watching Ryan walk around with a mike looking like a televangelist doesn't help either.
    I think both would say what ever it took to get elected.
    It's too bad Gary Johnson was black balled. I think he would smoke them.

The government has already predicted that there would be 12 million new jobs created by 2016 going at the rate we are presently at.

Havent you heard that already...its been news for quite some time.

Romney spit that one out over a month ago.

Hey...elect me..... cause I can also give you 12 million new jobs by 2016 according to the government.

Romney.....lol

I cant believe he trotted that one out last night.

He just better be glad bams didnt have his prompter thing there.......
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Better yet, imprison them. And that would include when they break laws that the rest of us need to follow.
    That's why they're called Congress. If they actually got anything done they would be called Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Al Gore blames altitude for Obama performance!
    I heard that audio. Freakin ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The government has already predicted that there would be 12 million new jobs created by 2016 going at the rate we are presently at.

Havent you heard that already...its been news for quite some time.

Romney spit that one out over a month ago.

Hey...elect me..... cause I can also give you 12 million new jobs by 2016 according to the government.

Romney.....lol

I cant believe he trotted that one out last night.

He just better be glad bams didnt have his prompter thing there.......
    And what govt entity said that? And you believed it? Providing we stay on the same track.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    And what govt entity said that? And you believed it? Providing we stay on the same track.

But, in fact, the number is less impressive than it sounds. This pledge amounts to an average of 250,000 jobs a month, a far cry from the 500,000 jobs a month that Romney claimed would be created in a “normal recovery.” In recent months, the economy has averaged about 150,000 jobs a month.

The Congressional Budget Office is required to consider the effects of the so-called “fiscal cliff” if a year-end budget deal is not reached, which many experts believe would push the country into a recession. But even with that caveat, the nonpartisan agency assumes 9.6 million jobs will be created in the next four years. (This is a revision downward; CBO had estimated 11 million in January.)

But Moody’s Analytics, in an August forecast, predicts 12 million jobs will be created by 2016, no matter who is president. (See page 51.) And Macroeconomic Advisors in April also predicted a gain of 12.3 million jobs.

In other words, this is a fairly safe bet by Romney, even if he has a somewhat fuzzy plan for action. We have often noted that presidents are often at the mercy—or the beneficiary—of broad economic trends, and Romney’s pledge appears to be an effort to take advantage of that.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Gotta keep in mind, yesterday was Obama's anniversary, I bet the majority of people would have called in sick.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Gotta keep in mind, yesterday was Obama's anniversary
    So what? I'm not distracted from running my business on my anniversary; I do what I have to do. If you want to use that as an excuse then that is more evidence he is not qualified to run the Country.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

So what? I'm not distracted from running my business on my anniversary; I do what I have to do. If you want to use that as an excuse then that is more evidence he is not qualified to run the Country.
    I'm not using it as any evidence, just saying he may not have been at the top of his game, and as I said before, it does make sense for Obama to be on the defensive...he's played offense throughout the whole campaign.

Romney needs to explain things that he hasn't yet, and the president did ask him numerous times to explain his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I'm not using it as any evidence, just saying he may not have been at the top of his game, and as I said before, it does make sense for Obama to be on the defensive...he's played offense throughout the whole campaign.

Romney needs to explain things that he hasn't yet, and the president did ask him numerous times to explain his plan.
    Obama doesn't even know what his own plan is.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast