Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Do you really think that it matters?

Everyone that I've talked to is already well decided on who they're voting for, and a political attack ad from either side isn't going to sway them one way or another.

Those ads are more akin to a cheerleading squad than any real attempt at swaying public opinion.
    Do you actually think obama supports watched the debate? They where watching Honey Bo Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    You Conservlicans keep thinking how WELL Mitty did in the debate.

You are about to see how letting him run his mouth about Medicare Vouchers, Small business tax breaks for those small businesses like Trump Enterprises, Tax breaks for the top 5%, and rolling back regulations for the banking industry is going to play out in the next few weeks.

The Dems are going to run ads from this debate like no ones business.

All Mitty did was give them more sound and video clips.

No wonder Bam was laughing.
    LMAO on that one. It was Joebama that through advice through Geitner that kept the status quo going through the banking system. The Banks were let off the hook.
    Romer, Summers and Rahm were left null and void by Timmy.
    FEN

I watched some but not all (cause I have no direct input) but as far as the debate Mr O was very sheepish, Mr R came across confident, but neither showed a lot of authority. I suppose it is fine line between looking strong and being seen as arrogant!
    May be Mr O had other things on his mind " wedding an. naughty's"

This was definately a momentum changer. I was watching several of the liberal talking heads after the debate They were either annoyed or confused with Obamas performance. Even the ones who tried to defend him, you could tell were very disappointed with him.They had a look on their face like their boy friend just borke up with them. If Romney can stay on this roll for the next two debates etc. he can pull this out.

I loved it when O asked the mediator to move on to another question! Classic....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I really hadn't been overly impressed with Romney till last night.

I was disappointed that when talking about Obamacare that Romney didn't ask why, if it was going to be so good for the country it doesn't go into affect till AFTER the election?

I liked the part where Romney said Obama was intitled to his car and house but not his own set of facts.

I also liked where Romney said how he would work across the aisle, unlike Obama "his way or the highway approach."

The part(s) I loved the most were the camera shots where Mitt had a smirk on his face when Barry was talking/lying about, well, just about everything, and the shots of Barry showing frustration/ agitation when Mitt was slamming him like a WWF wrestler with facts.

Most likely I wont watch any of the other debates; perhaps part of the VP debate. The coin only has two sides, unfortunately.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I watched what I wouldn't call a debate for about 10 minutes. It seemed more like a political advertisement for both campaigns than a debate. From what I saw Romney's advertisement was better than Obama's. Even some die hard Democrats thought Romney won.
    I'm one of the few here who will still stick with Obama. Not because I think he's been a good president but because I'm more afraid of what Romney might do instead. I pick what in my mind is the lesser of two evils.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    An engineer designs what he would never work on.
    A technician works on what he would never design.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I pick what in my mind is the lesser of two evils.
    Is that not what we have been doing for, well, pretty much ever since I started voting anyway.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    This was definately a momentum changer. I was watching several of the liberal talking heads after the debate They were either annoyed or confused with Obamas performance. Even the ones who tried to defend him, you could tell were very disappointed with him.They had a look on their face like their boy friend just borke up with them. If Romney can stay on this roll for the next two debates etc. he can pull this out.
    Its not a game changer.

This election has been over from the day the conservlicans elected Mitty to be their candidate.

But you can keep hope alive if you want.

I hear Gary Johnson supporters were upset that he didn't show up to the debate. It's ok. Neither did Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I think he was just being careful not to rock the boat. He doesn't want the press taking potshots at him until he's on solid ground. He'll pull out the shotgun after the election.

But even then, he'll shoot politely.
    Wise observation. Romney doesn't want to be portrayed as some radical.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast