Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    We're pulling your leg. If we wanted you gone it's easy enough.
    I am sure it is.

I know better then to mess with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Don't you mean " What would have been "good" is for the Foxnews to "check" out the facts prior to posting"

Dude, stop trolling.
    No thats not what I meant.

As far as trolling you need to go back and review the previous posts.

I never asked you to get involved.

So who here is the troll?

I offered to anyone to except my wager.

You responded to that post. Check it out yourself.

I was looking for someone to put up a fair wager about who would win this election.

If you were not interested then you should not have responded

So IMO you were the troll.

In this particular case I was refering to GA. Not you.

Again I ask: So who here is the real troll?

I'm willing to end this pi$$ing match between you and I.

Not that I don't enjoy frustrating you to no end.

But because I really don't find any real points to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    No thats not what I meant.

As far as trolling you need to go back and review the previous posts.

I never asked you to get involved.

So who here is the troll?

I offered to anyone to except my wager.

You responded to that post. Check it out yourself.

I was looking for someone to put up a fair wager about who would win this election.

If you were not interested then you should not have responded

So IMO you were the troll.

In this particular case I was refering to GA. Not you.

Again I ask: So who here is the real troll?

I'm willing to end this pi$$ing match between you and I.

Not that I don't enjoy frustrating you to no end.

But because I really don't find any real points to your posts.
    Let's make this quick and easy.
    Don't F'ing talk to me. Troll.

Tempermental aren't we.

Guess the truth hurts.

Good enough its done.

While I do understand that 50x challenges to make a ridiculous bet is annoying, I think we would all serve civility best to just ignore the offer and not be snotty about it.

Some people just need 'internet attention'>

"You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Typical conservatives

Running off at the mouth but not willing to back up anything they say

If any of you conservatives had any conviction or Ba!!s one of you would have accepted.

The proof as they say is in the pudding.

And I am sure that is the part that annoys you all so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Typical conservatives

Running off at the mouth but not willing to back up anything they say
    That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

So MCJO, let's hear it. Why do you support Obama? What has he done, in your opinion, to better this country during his term in office? Inquiring minds want to know. Actually I have yet to have one Obama supporter be willing to answer that. Notice I say Obama supporter and not Liberal or Democrat. That's because I have talked with several of them that do not support Obama and never did (or at least that's what they say now).
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

So MCJO, let's hear it. Why do you support Obama? What has he done, in your opinion, to better this country during his term in office? Inquiring minds want to know. Actually I have yet to have one Obama supporter be willing to answer that. Notice I say Obama supporter and not Liberal or Democrat. That's because I have talked with several of them that do not support Obama and never did (or at least that's what they say now).

No its not the same. I was willng to put my posts where my mouth was.

None of the conservatives on here where. Even though they were running their mouths about how Mitty is going to win,

1) I support health care for all Americans instead of Insurance companies making profits off the sick and feable

2) I support a womens right to choose instead of goverment deciding for them.

I could go on but don't want the attention.

Please continue. Keep in mind, though most Republicans try to hide it, Romney had the health care plan first. While I agree completely on a need for health care, please indulge why you feel this plan is so wonderful. I see companys cutting employees and schedules to avoid being forced into paying the insurance. Then there's all the taxes that are associated with it. So is it truely this plan, that had to be passed so we know what was in it, or just the need? If just the need, didnt' this plan miss on a lot of points?

And what has been done by Obama on the grounds of women's rights? If you are referring to his health care bill, the major opposition is having the governement pay for their choices instead of the individual being responsible.

Next....

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Please continue. Keep in mind, though most Republicans try to hide it, Romney had the health care plan first. While I agree completely on a need for health care, please indulge why you feel this plan is so wonderful. I see companys cutting employees and schedules to avoid being forced into paying the insurance. Then there's all the taxes that are associated with it. So is it truely this plan, that had to be passed so we know what was in it, or just the need? If just the need, didnt' this plan miss on a lot of points?

And what has been done by Obama on the grounds of women's rights? If you are referring to his health care bill, the major opposition is having the governement pay for their choices instead of the individual being responsible.

Next....
    I've giving you several reasonable points.

That is plenty.

And certainly enough for me to cast my vote for him.

Let me just jump in here and express why most people I talk to support Obama. They do not trust Rmoney and if folks are intellectually honest with themselves they wouldn't trust him either. He will say anything to get on your good side, he's a Tea Partyer when he is in front of them, he's a moderate conservative in a debate, and if you view tapes of him in years past he actually appears to side with the left. It is obvious he will pander to anyone for a vote, I guess it is his years of experience in business that makes him think that it is OK to say anything to get the desired result - in this case it is a vote for Romney. Obama may not be the answer to everyones prayers but he is by far the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Let me just jump in here and express why most people I talk to support Obama. They do not trust Rmoney and if folks are intellectually honest with themselves they wouldn't trust him either. He will say anything to get on your good side, he's a Tea Partyer when he is in front of them, he's a moderate conservative in a debate, and if you view tapes of him in years past he actually appears to side with the left. It is obvious he will pander to anyone for a vote, I guess it is his years of experience in business that makes him think that it is OK to say anything to get the desired result - in this case it is a vote for Romney. Obama may not be the answer to everyones prayers but he is by far the lesser of two evils.
    Thanks for the input Net!

Personally, I see it the other way. I see Obama as the one that says anything to try to get elected. I am intellectually honest with myself, and feel Obama has hurt this country through his rampant spending and lack of foreign policy. Will Romney do better? I'm hoping so. IMO, this country cannot afford 4 more years of Obama. Everything you claim about Romney is pretty dang close to what I see in Obama.

I think Romney's experience is preferrable to Obama's lack of experience, and I am counting the last four years in his experience. I feel this country is worse today than it was before he took office. Yes, part of our issues can fall at the feet of Bush and Clinton as well, but I don't see any improvements from this administration.

A vote for Romney's foreign policy is a vote for GWB since just about all of Romney's foreign policy advisors come straight from the Bush White House. I remember those 8 years so I just have to say no thanks to that "stragery".

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425 LastLast