Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Whatever.
    Is that simple enough or did I use too many words for you?
    No is more concise.

Whatever is still ambiguous.

I did not see this myself, a close friend told me about it:

Seems Fox News uncovered something about the Bama website... the one where you can donate to his campaign; Seems there is NO screening software active to block out CC #'s from outside the USA, this means the website can take donations from anywhere in the world. Now it is illegal for a campaign to accept donations from foreign interests... so the website is in effect setting up the candidate to be charged with FRAUD.

And you REALLY want that party in control? Somehow, the left hand and the right hand are not connected to the same body.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

Seems Fox News uncovered something about the Bama website... the one where you can donate to his campaign; Seems there is NO screening software active to block out CC #'s from outside the USA, this means the website can take donations from anywhere in the world. Now it is illegal for a campaign to accept donations from foreign interests... so the website is in effect setting up the candidate to be charged with FRAUD.

And you REALLY want that party in control? Somehow, the left hand and the right hand are not connected to the same body.

So can you post the evidence you have regarding this FRAUD?

Oh thats right.........that darn ignore button again.

Sure I will vote for the guy that will cut the deficit by 2T but increase the military budget by 2.1T and make up the difference by cutting 600M by firing Big Bird. Now that is an example of a disjointed policy that concerns most people that can understand basic math. Credit card fraud? You are kidding right?Name:  romney_defense_1.jpg1.png
Views: 88
Size:  99.2 KB

Funny if the alien Marxist wins posting here wouldl be the least of my concern and I would think the vast majority of posters here would feel the same. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny if the alien Marxist wins posting here wouldl be the least of my concern and I would think the vast majority of posters here would feel the same. Thank you very much
    So does that mean that if Bammy wins we will be seeing less posts from you?

Time for me to go down to the Dems office and volunteer my services.

We're screwed.....no matter who we vote for. I guess just vote for the best dressed.

Perhaps if you can't see the difference here you should just stay home and watch the big bird. Gees. Thank you very much.

What I read about the obama credit card scandal is that they dont require the 3 digit code on the back of the card. The code that says that you are actually holding the card in your hand when you give your info online or over the phone. The number that you proves you have the card in your possession or that you at least wrote that number down when you wrote down all the info off the front of the card.

I have seen nothing about screening the numbers for out of USA credit cards. I dont think there is a way to tell if a visa was issued in china or in the usa......

here...something I found actually digging into this instead of just reading something on a blog and running with it naked thru the streets.....

The Obama campaign website, in fact, requires all donors to acknowledge that “I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States,” before donating. Additionally, the Obama for America (OFA) campaign notes, “Though not required by law, OFA requires a copy of a valid passport from any contributor who has been affirmed as eligible but donates with a mailing address outside the U.S. If they do not offer in one in a timely manner, the donation is returned.”

But again.....in an internet and credit card world.......who knows...... But one thing is for sure....... If one candidate is willing to accept funds from an illegal source......you know the other guy is doing it too.......

Cause when you break it down......Romney is just as crooked and conniving as Obama.......and both are just as greedy and dishonest as that shady used car salesman in your hometown.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Buy dried beans and cornmeal..... dont go to a prepper store and spend 4 bucks a pop on some fancy prepared meals that are just going to eat up your cash.

"Honey, I went out today and spent our lifes savings on three weeks worth of emergency food for us and our 2 children. I got chili and beans, beef stroganoff, chicken cacciatore, lasagna.... and some other tasty prepackaged meals."

""We are now fully prepared for the collapse of america"

Some preppers I know are buying these meals in bulk..... about 4 bucks a pop......5 year shelf life......lol

Damn fools......

Of course most americans today would rather starve than eat a nice bowl of beans and a piece of cornbread..... and of course...when the SHTF these people will starve......
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

How about a foreign interest if it donates to the right side?

WASHINGTON -- A Canadian-owned company is raising eyebrows south of the border after federal-election filings revealed it recently contributed $1 million to Mitt Romney's political action committee, a donation that has set off alarm bells amid the ever-murky waters of American campaign law.

The U.S. Supreme Court's controversial Citizens United ruling allows American corporations to make contributions to so-called SuperPACs, while banning foreign-owned companies from doing so. There remains confusion about whether the 2010 ruling also applies to foreign-owned U.S. subsidiaries.
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/can...172936891.html
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    What I read about the obama credit card scandal is that they dont require the 3 digit code on the back of the card. The code that says that you are actually holding the card in your hand when you give your info online or over the phone. The number that you proves you have the card in your possession or that you at least wrote that number down when you wrote down all the info off the front of the card.

I have seen nothing about screening the numbers for out of USA credit cards. I dont think there is a way to tell if a visa was issued in china or in the usa......

here...something I found actually digging into this instead of just reading something on a blog and running with it naked thru the streets.....

The Obama campaign website, in fact, requires all donors to acknowledge that “I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States,” before donating. Additionally, the Obama for America (OFA) campaign notes, “Though not required by law, OFA requires a copy of a valid passport from any contributor who has been affirmed as eligible but donates with a mailing address outside the U.S. If they do not offer in one in a timely manner, the donation is returned.”

But again.....in an internet and credit card world.......who knows...... But one thing is for sure....... If one candidate is willing to accept funds from an illegal source......you know the other guy is doing it too.......

Cause when you break it down......Romney is just as crooked and conniving as Obama.......and both are just as greedy and dishonest as that shady used car salesman in your hometown.
    I'm gonna call BS on this scandal. The 3 digit security # is different on all cards. And it doesn't take those numbers to determine where that card was issued.
    The card issuer knows where the it was issued. Its not some big secret formula.
    My wife works at a credit card company and I'll have her check on this.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I'm gonna call BS on this scandal. The 3 digit security # is different on all cards. And it doesn't take those numbers to determine where that card was issued.
    The card issuer knows where the it was issued. Its not some big secret formula.
    My wife works at a credit card company and I'll have her check on this.
    THX for this!

Rumors and scandals are part of the political game... they divert attention.

Would be good to get some information from someone inside the industry who knew something.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast