Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Hate to break it to you but you are wrong, mine is bigger than yours.

Bon Scott and Angus with a little help from their friends. The rest are just posers.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a wuss it has everything to do with my personal convictions and faith as a Christian.
    I am with you on the Christian faith Bro! Lets keep the faith regardless of what the world throws at us!

Back on topic: The responses I heard from Mitt at the debate remind me of someone that is truly strong in their faith. While I do not agree with some of the Mormon faith... they and I both believe in Jesus Christ as our Savior... that is enough common ground for me. I DO see in Mitt's eyes the sign of someone that truly believes his faith and is committed to it! Sure is a welcome difference from a player who blows with the direction of the wind.

I think it was James who wrote in his Epistle (new testament), that allowing our beliefs to sway like grass in the wind... is just foolish. One should have STRONG convictions as to what they believe... and these convictions should not be easily swayed.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Just wanted to add a little humor on the drubbing Romney laid on Barry.

Enjoy a good laugh at Barry's expense my fellow mockers of Big Brain Barry.

Can't wait until Ryan gets finished with Big Brain Biden Thursday.

Looks like Clint Eastwood nailed it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Dream on.

I keep offering to place a little side wager of 3 months of no ARP for the LOOOOOOOOOOSER.

Can't get anyone of you confident Sh!tty..... er ......Mitty supporters to step up and put your posts where you are running your mouths at.

Guess you all are not as confident as you act or state you are on this forum.

Come on GA .You still haven't stopped running your mouth about a Romney win. Lets see if you really believe it by stepping up to the plate.

Put your posts where your mouth is.

You guys are real men of conviction. What a joke!

Anyone? ANYONE AT ALL?

I didn't think so.

So much for put up or shut up.
    Because none of us "conservatives" care about this stupid little bet.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Because none of us "conservatives" care about this stupid little bet.
    Or........ really believe Mitty is going to win.

Or........ are all talk and no do.

Or ........can"t stand the idea of no ARP posting for 3 months.

Or ........are just a bunch of scaredy cats.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Or........ really believe Mitty is going to win.

Or........ are all talk and no do.

Or ........can"t stand the idea of no ARP posting for 3 months.

Or ........are just a bunch of scaredy cats.
    Not taking on your bet doesn't validate anything your saying. Sounds like you have a gambling problem.

My wife will be voting for the first time in her life of 66 years and only for the office of President. She is scarred to death that Obama will get re-elected. Can't argue that. Thank you very much

Talking about betting against a stacked deck:
    Obama has bought off the vote for half of the country with his varioius freebies, subsidies, policies, endorsements, etc.--anything to buy people's votes. Based upon what he has done to this country, the laws he has broken, the danger he has placed us in, the treason he has committed, the deaths of US citizens on his hands, he should be in jail--not running for POTUS. This communist dictactor is running for office because he has bought votes and influence, he has coerced people into submission and is a goon and a thug who belongs in the jailhouse--not the White House. If you could strip away all of his criminal activities and compare the two candidates just on their policies, beliefs, experience, and qualifications, this would be the largest landslide victory (for Romney) in world history. The ONLY reason he is still in office and running is his nefarioius illegal activities. He still holds the power to pull more dirty last minute tricks to buy off the necessary electorates such as falsifying jobs and economic numbers, creating a crisis that will demand him declare martial law, endorse more last minute radical extremists similar to the Green Weenies, LGBT, etc. or even threaten to pull FCC licenses of dissenters, whether national state controlled media or the few remaining media detractors like Rush, Beck, Hannity, et al.

Yeah you got that right hearth. As Rush said today. Obama has to remember to hide the truth about what he has done and how it has effected the country and what he plans on doing next. That can be difficult and that's why it takes him a while to respond to questions without a written script. Plus he is not all that smart especially when compared to Romney.

All Romney has to do is tell the truth and he is doing a good job of that. He will win all the rest of the debates hands down because its very hard to lie and win the debate. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah you got that right hearth. As Rush said today. Obama has to remember to hide the truth about what he has done and how it has effected the country and what he plans on doing next. That can be difficult and that's why it takes him a while to respond to questions without a written script. Plus he is not all that smart especially when compared to Romney.

All Romney has to do is tell the truth and he is doing a good job of that. He will win all the rest of the debates hands down because its very hard to lie and win the debate. Thank you very much
    Romney doesn't lie? Hahahahaha

He told the truth in the debate? Hahahahaha

You should be a comedian...that was great!

If Rmoney's lips were moving he was lying. Let's go to the videotape!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast